PDA

View Full Version : I am so pro!

MightyMicah
03-18-2013, 07:36 PM
Hi guys I jus wunt two say thet wen peepul pvp wit me day some time thay say "o luk u so noob!" So I jus wunt to proof that rilly I'm very gud becus I kin even kil da bes pvp and pro guys ther! Aftur all if I rilly do beet thim just 1 time (Doesn't matter if it's a laggy day for them) thin that mus meen that I rilly em better! More even becus ind gam pvp is very fare!

This pic proof everything! (Even though I could have killed someone totally different while the two guys just sat there watching and talking)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/28958D22-20C2-4942-8226-345C2F3F4D11-2190-000001FB080CBD32.jpg

End I promise I do not photoshop dis!!!1!1!!!11

On a more serious note- I'm seeing thread after thread after thread of people trying to "prove" how good they are in pvp. Why? If you're good, people will find out! If you're not, stop lying to yourself! If you don't know, posting here won't do anything because, honestly, we couldn't care less about how well you did in pvp today! I mean, no offense but we really just don't care. We care about you, we like chatting with you, we don't care how good you do in pvp and we certainly don't need a thread a week to spam these forums with.

Go have fun in the arena! Go rage in the arena! Do whatever you want in the arena, (nothing reportable of course) just, please... Spare us the torture of these constant "pro" threads. The real pro won't need to boost his self confidence on the forums.

That's all my ranting for today. Take it easy guys! (=
-MM

Nihiliste
03-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Apparently some people are too immature to get it. Anyway, I agree.

Spyce
03-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Nice handwriting.

CrimsonTider
03-18-2013, 07:53 PM
I wish I was as good at photoshop as you, Micah. Then I could be pro also!!

:p

Slcinuup
03-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Wow you beat bes pvper evar, teach me!

Yich
03-18-2013, 08:16 PM
Hi guys I jus wunt two say thet wen peepul pvp wit me day some time thay say "o luk u so noob!" So I jus wunt to proof that rilly I'm very gud becus I kin even kil da bes pvp and pro guys ther! Aftur all if I rilly do beet thim just 1 time (Doesn't matter if it's a laggy day for them) thin that mus meen that I rilly em better! More even becus ind gam pvp is very fare!

This pic proof everything! (Even though I could have killed someone totally different while the two guys just sat there watching and talking)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/28958D22-20C2-4942-8226-345C2F3F4D11-2190-000001FB080CBD32.jpg

End I promise I do not photoshop dis!!!1!1!!!11

On a more serious note- I'm seeing thread after thread after thread of people trying to "prove" how good they are in pvp. Why? If you're good, people will find out! If you're not, stop lying to yourself! If you don't know, posting here won't do anything because, honestly, we could care less about how well you did in pvp today! I mean, no offense but we really just don't care. We care about you, we like chatting with you, we don't care how good you do in pvp and we certainly don't need a thread a week to spam these forums with.

Go have fun in the arena! Go rage in the arena! Do whatever you want in the arena, (nothing reportable of course) just, please... Spare us the torture of these constant "pro" threads. The real pro won't need to boost his self confidence on the forums.

That's all my ranting for today. Take it easy guys! (=
-MM

The real pro is Jop.

MightyMicah
03-18-2013, 08:58 PM
I wish I was as good at photoshop as you, Micah. Then I could be pro also!!

:p

Hehe ;)

Hey was that you that I saw online the other day?

CrimsonTider
03-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Hehe ;)

I can neither confirm nor deny this. What was I doing? lol

TheBedtBird
03-18-2013, 11:58 PM
The qualities of being pro are

You got to be able to win, against other pros

And MightyMicah you can do that, so you are a pro indeed

But to be the best, thats a whole other complicated matter. But the best as of right now is still Ephesius

But MightyMicah your getting there, just keep on pvping, and if you ever see Ephesius just ask ”How he does it” and I'm sure he would tell you a bit of information that would no doublty make you a super pvper:)

D-:
03-19-2013, 12:09 AM
and if you ever see Ephesius just ask ”How he does it” and I'm sure he would tell you a bit of information that would no doublty make you a super pvper:)

Here we go again...

KingFu
03-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Hehe ;)

Crimisi was me. People always think I'm Crim (especially with GoA shield on) lol.

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 12:26 AM
Here we go again...

Oh just giving helpful tips to mightymicah, as of what to do if you encounter Ephesius via -ingame

But its just a little harmless message, Im sure it won't get paid much attention.

Micah is going down the right path though, the last time I saw him and we battled he did fantastic:) But my above post was to inform him, of what big help Ephesius could be, if asked politely:)

Gaunab
03-19-2013, 02:11 AM
If you look closely you can actually see that the pic is fake.

Spectre
03-19-2013, 04:00 AM
^^ Lol

Muteness
03-19-2013, 05:18 AM
Lol

Extreme
03-19-2013, 05:22 AM
Teach me how?

CrimsonTider
03-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Crimisi was me. People always think I'm Crim (especially with GoA shield on) lol.

Fine... I shall make Mystisi. Or maybe Hotmessdream. ;)

MightyMicah
03-19-2013, 07:07 AM

Oh ok! Good to see you in game! I don't think I recall ever seeing you around before that. :)

Oh just giving helpful tips to mightymicah, as of what to do if you encounter Ephesius via -ingame

But its just a little harmless message, Im sure it won't get paid much attention.

Micah is going down the right path though, the last time I saw him and we battled he did fantastic:) But my above post was to inform him, of what big help Ephesius could be, if asked politely:)

Thanks bro!

floats
03-19-2013, 08:10 AM
I am pro......able to read that awesome handwriting.

@eph should I post the pic about our fights on forest arena?

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Hey Floats, I recall Ephesius saying something about he lost to you, but he didnt have his armor on. Sometimes one can forget hes wearing any sort if armor, under the awseomness of his vanities. But yes Ephesius did lose,he was a little groggy that morning if I can rememeber, still half asleep

I saw you pvp before though Floatss, you are pretty good, keep it up:)

CrimsonTider
03-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Hey Floats, I recall Ephesius saying something about he lost to you, but he didnt have his armor on. Sometimes one can forget hes wearing any sort if armor, under the awseomness of his vanities. But yes Ephesius did lose,he was a little groggy that morning if I can rememeber, still half asleep

No matter how you word it, nice trolling is still trolling. May be time to end my time on forums if this crap continues to be allowed.

MightyMicah
03-19-2013, 09:54 AM
No matter how you word it, nice trolling is still trolling. May be time to end my time on forums if this crap continues to be allowed.

I agree. But, Crim, it's trolling like this which is the very reason you shouldn't end your time! "It's not the healthy who need a doctor but the sick." ;) We need you!

Zerious
03-19-2013, 10:51 AM
The real pro is Jop.

the real troll is you

@MightyMicah

You sir, have apparently improved since I left XD

Zerious
03-19-2013, 10:57 AM

yo crim....

YOU RED BRO? :eagerness:

....God I'm a dork...

Multibird
03-19-2013, 11:02 AM
pro

MightyMicah
03-19-2013, 02:32 PM
the real troll is you

@MightyMicah

You sir, have apparently improved since I left XD

Zerious!!! I was literally about to start a thread called "Whatever happened to Zerious?" Where you been?!

CrimsonTider
03-19-2013, 02:44 PM
yo crim....

YOU RED BRO? :eagerness:

....God I'm a dork...

Don't bring your drama here... Not my fault you went with iCrap instead of Android. ;)

Zerious
03-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Don't bring your drama here... Not my fault you went with iCrap instead of Android. ;)

but... but.... you love me right? right???.... Crim?

@ Micah

working on my car, going to school still, and I started playing PL again as of today

CrimsonTider
03-19-2013, 10:07 PM
but... but.... you love me right? right???.... Crim?

@ Micah

working on my car, going to school still, and I started playing PL again as of today

Oh boy!! I can fail rush your 5,647 twinks now! Wait.... I forgot... what's this game called again?

Zerious
03-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Oh boy!! I can fail rush your 5,647 twinks now! Wait.... I forgot... what's this game called again?

uhh... i have 5,648 now, just made a fox

Zeus
03-19-2013, 10:58 PM

PL - Platinum Legends

Zerious
03-19-2013, 11:13 PM
PL - Platinum Legends

oh yeah right. PARTH GIMME A HUG YOU NICKEN CHUGGET!

Zeus
03-19-2013, 11:18 PM
oh yeah right. PARTH GIMME A HUG YOU NICKEN CHUGGET!

I know you'd much rather prefer a hug from Alba than ugly old me, wouldn't you?! :p

Zerious
03-19-2013, 11:20 PM
I know you'd much rather prefer a hug from Alba than ugly old me, wouldn't you?! :p

pfft... My girl and i are too tight for alba to wedge her gorgeous self in.... Funny enough, her name's Jessica XD. But no, I need teh sexy Parth hugz nao

Promagin
03-19-2013, 11:26 PM
Y so pro?

floats
03-21-2013, 05:47 AM

no armor? uh okay...and thx for complementing me.

CrimsonTider
03-21-2013, 06:13 AM

pfft... My girl and i are too tight for alba to wedge her gorgeous self in.... Funny enough, her name's Jessica XD. But no, I need teh sexy Parth hugz nao

How awesome is it that you guys listen to ABBA??? Disco baby!

Zerious
03-22-2013, 07:53 PM
How awesome is it that you guys listen to ABBA??? Disco baby!

I'll take a chance on you Crim :eagerness:

floats
03-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Y so pro?

Eph? Cuz liars are gonna lie and tats what they do. Now this one is a good one.

CrimsonTider
03-23-2013, 07:58 AM
I'll take a chance on you Crim :eagerness:

Nice! Reference obviously went above Parth's pea-brain. And he calls himself "Indian." Pfft

Yich
03-23-2013, 08:20 AM
Nice! Reference obviously went above Parth's pea-brain. And he calls himself "Indian." Pfft

Reported

hemanbeast
03-23-2013, 08:31 AM
I iz pruer

no WAI i tew nub teh tingys r links but in preview changes it show as pics what the hexles is gong onnn

O look a wyld sbm haz appered!

lulz i haz purpz

WTF I JUS NOTICEZ I HAZ CB!!! POR!!!!!

lulz we own dat boss he dint even say go dum rusher

Nuthinz tew hard fer uz!

o no zonesmash here!!! he is a djnnnnnn ono lulzlzzz

yes some1 got pink in one of two runs at sewers
magic got shock lance in one our many runzzz at ao2zzzzz
sbm he is not black he is purplezzzzz
imma por
o yes apollo the pollo the ollo the llo the lo the o the nothinzzz if u wanna see who some1 izzzz den u getta chex the firssss pictureszzzz u will see mere smiley face smiley face
me n shadow who is sbm did many tings like die 15 times in sahdow cavs we pro

Zeus
03-24-2013, 12:01 PM

-_- I don't fare well in references. I'm nearly not as old as I should be to start remembering the important quotes in life. ;)

Noodleleg
03-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Micah so pro because he does it in the name of Jesus! Jesus hax for him secretly :)! It's called Godly-Dodge. Hao goez eet, mah gud Micaw?

MightyMicah
03-25-2013, 05:28 AM
Micah so pro because he does it in the name of Jesus! Jesus hax for him secretly :)! It's called Godly-Dodge. Hao goez eet, mah gud Micaw?

You know it, bruh! Jesus got my back :)

Caiahar
03-25-2013, 07:58 AM

Noodle! Today on mah voodoo I was pvping, and ppl started accusing me of being a Haxor and being noodleleg! They said that why you were gone so long, and they started to team mah voodoo!

Noodleleg
03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Noodle! Today on mah voodoo I was pvping, and ppl started accusing me of being a Haxor and being noodleleg! They said that why you were gone so long, and they started to team mah voodoo!

I have a feeling I'm gonna have a lot of fun if I made a secret alt ;)

Jespo
03-25-2013, 05:31 PM
FYI i do have micah's back (not physically) but i do not secretly hax for him

kthxbai

:livid:

Zerious
03-25-2013, 10:05 PM
FYI i do have micah's back (not physically) but i do not secretly hax for him

kthxbai

:livid:

oh hai Jespo, nice to see you again after...... a lot of... time....

Zerious
03-25-2013, 10:07 PM
i iz pruer

no wai i tew nub teh tingys r links but in preview changes it show as pics what the hexles is gong onnn

o look a wyld sbm haz appered!

lulz i haz purpz

wtf i jus noticez i haz cb!!! Por!!!!!

lulz we own dat boss he dint even say go dum rusher

nuthinz tew hard fer uz!

o no zonesmash here!!! He is a djnnnnnn ono lulzlzzz

yes some1 got pink in one of two runs at sewers
magic got shock lance in one our many runzzz at ao2zzzzz
sbm he is not black he is purplezzzzz
imma por
o yes apollo the pollo the ollo the llo the lo the o the nothinzzz if u wanna see who some1 izzzz den u getta chex the firssss pictureszzzz u will see mere smiley face smiley face
me n shadow who is sbm did many tings like die 15 times in sahdow cavs we pro

i thought joey quit! Wtf

CrimsonTider
03-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Reported

SWEET!!!

-_- I don't fare well in references. I'm nearly not as old as I should be to start remembering the important quotes in life. ;)

It's ok. You can wear big boy pants one day!

i thought joey quit! Wtf

Should I fuss at you for your spelling or double-posting??

BTW... Is Someblackman one of Joey's alts?

Zerious
03-25-2013, 10:21 PM
SWEET!!!

It's ok. You can wear big boy pants one day!

Should I fuss at you for your spelling or double-posting??

BTW... Is Someblackman one of Joey's alts?

YOU SHOULD FUSS AT JOEY FOR HIS EVASION OF HIS OLD FRIENDS!!!

but yes, my bad. Just overly excited to notice Joey's old twink. But then again, idk how old those pics are.

... And what was wrong with my spelling? O_o

CrimsonTider
03-25-2013, 10:25 PM
YOU SHOULD FUSS AT JOEY FOR HIS EVASION OF HIS OLD FRIENDS!!!

but yes, my bad. Just overly excited to notice Joey's old twink. But then again, idk how old those pics are.

... And what was wrong with my spelling? O_o

LOL. I don't think I have seen him post since Sewer days. And "hai" is spelled "hi." I win this match. GF!!!!!

Zerious
03-25-2013, 10:26 PM
LOL. I don't think I have seen him post since Sewer days. And "hai" is spelled "hi." I win this match. GF!!!!!

some things never change :rolleyes: GF

MightyMicah
03-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Thanks for keeping my thread alive, guys. :D

hemanbeast
03-26-2013, 08:48 PM
Those pics are from 2011.

i think joey died of leg infection after he broke his leg...doesnt respond to any emails or PMs anymore.

*Ps* he didnt rly die.

Deadbite
03-26-2013, 09:09 PM
I loved joining unhosted shadow caves on my nubby alts and not leaving. ;) I such a rebel.

Sryyoulose
03-29-2013, 12:35 PM
Thank you for not photoshopping it!

joeychandler
04-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Haha I'm still around now and then. More then than now, but yea. Haven't played this game in a LONG time, no idea when those pics are from... brings back good memories though!

Jespo
04-22-2013, 10:51 PM
oh hai Jespo, nice to see you again after...... a lot of... time....

I see this one month later.. HAI zerios, how you been? Taking it zerious az uzual?

im bad