PDA

View Full Version : New Items.

Trande
03-18-2013, 07:39 PM
So Hello Guys... amm was thinking about new things that may come out someday.. and started to think.. that its again gonna be like 1-2 new armor, some wep for each class and its all, okay, yes, its cool.. but wouldnt it be Much cooler if There would be some new vanities Like maby Cool Wings, or some Mantle, or not even vainities but like maby some armors with wings, i think it would be great, what are you thinking about that guys ? Would you like it ?

rivet
03-19-2013, 12:37 AM
So Hello Guys... amm was thinking about new things that may come out someday.. and started to think.. that its again gonna be like 1-2 new armor, some wep for each class and its all, okay, yes, its cool.. but wouldnt it be Much cooler if There would be some new vanities Like maby Cool Wings, or some Mantle, or not even vainities but like maby some armors with wings, i think it would be great, what are you thinking about that guys ? Would you like it ?

Sounds like MU online to me, lol.
Maybe add some jewels on armors that would make them shine.

Trande
03-19-2013, 01:14 PM
hehe, maby abit lol ... but i would really like it heh ^_^

Amm, and about your idea, yeah.. i think it would be cool too, to make any armor shiny, and +/- Good for ur lvl. :)
Gems could add some stats, etc. :) + Cool Shining. :D