PDA

View Full Version : Money Worth Having

HectorCruz
04-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Hey developers,
I have a suggestion to make: Once you have all the weapons and armor and such that you want, there is very little to spend gold on besides potions. There should be an in-game shop for items that you wouldn't necessarily use for fighting, just to have them for fun or as trophies. The pets could be an example of this. I don't have any really specific suggestions because it's late and I'm tired, but I think it would make it so people would have something to spend their hard earned gold on. I saw in another thread something about banjos and special emotes or something, so I'm thinking along the lines of that. Thanks for all of your hard work, can't wait for more updates.

Deathshock
04-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Money will probably become useful for trading items later on.

King Richie
04-27-2010, 04:04 AM
I want Dj Decks for my house and il have a daily rave !!!

Sayishere
04-27-2010, 05:06 AM
pets are on the agenda and will be implemented, i do agree though, i used to play star wars galaxies for the PC and that had player housing which PL will also have eventually, but you could decorate your house with random items, this would be a good idea for the future things like that would make gold more useful

even things like buff items like food/drink that buff stats which need to be replenished

this would be amazing

Talekz
04-27-2010, 06:45 AM
Looool =))

PvP
04-27-2010, 07:26 AM
Hey developers,
I have a suggestion to make: Once you have all the weapons and armor and such that you want, there is very little to spend gold on besides potions. There should be an in-game shop for items that you wouldn't necessarily use for fighting, just to have them for fun or as trophies. The pets could be an example of this. I don't have any really specific suggestions because it's late and I'm tired, but I think it would make it so people would have something to spend their hard earned gold on. I saw in another thread something about banjos and special emotes or something, so I'm thinking along the lines of that. Thanks for all of your hard work, can't wait for more updates.

You won't say the same thing after the update.

HectorCruz
04-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Money will probably become useful for trading items later on.

I don't think it will be unless they make some items that people want to buy. At this point, if I trade a crossbow for 15k gold, what am I going to do with that gold? Buy tons and tons of potions. That's all there really is to buy with the money. As a result, the value of the money is very low; nobody wants it because you can't do much with it. Hopefully the update will address this to some extent.

Radigan
04-28-2010, 11:38 AM
What they need to do is add an Auction House of some sort, that will actually "Create" an in-game economy.

Beermon
04-28-2010, 03:54 PM
One idea that has been mentioned before would be item dye, that would be neat so you could customize your look. Another cool idea would be like enchants on weapons, so like if you had a sword that you realy liked, maybe you could pay x amount of gold and add fire damage and that sweet fire burning animation. Once they add housing Im sure that decorations will be a big part of the economy, even a hard core grizzly bear warrior likes to come home to a nice comfy couch made of imported zombie skin.