PDA

View Full Version : 10 Elite Golden Pirate Chests

KillaSkillz
03-19-2013, 06:34 AM
10 elite golden pirate chests, all purples. Spent around 900k gold.
NEVER AGAIN! (well maybe if they drop below 5-10k)
What a waste of my hard work building golds.
You 10 or so players, enjoy the gold, buy yourselves something nice ;)

Cero
03-19-2013, 06:38 AM
it realy sucks to see how the drop rate goes down after few months of level cap released thats why i farmed early. most items from cs were farmed from early days of release.

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Yea it can bea bit nerve racking when you dont get pinks from the chest. Especially if you buy them with gold. I bought 200k using using 200platinum, and bought 2 chest. I didnt get pinks sadly. You can always make that money back up by farming elite maps and selling the chests you get. Trust me, me and my team, when their logged on can kill jarl in 30 seconds. In two hours, I always seem to get about 14 elite pink golden chest, which I sell, and get rich off of. My team consists of 2 rogues, 1 warrior and 1 mage, hope this helps:)

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 08:23 AM
Yea it can bea bit nerve racking when you dont get pinks from the chest. Especially if you buy them with gold. I bought 200k using using 200platinum, and bought 2 chest. I didnt get pinks sadly. You can always make that money back up by farming elite maps and selling the chests you get. Trust me, me and my team, when their logged on can kill jarl in 30 seconds. In two hours, I always seem to get about 14 elite pink golden chest, which I sell, and get rich off of. My team consists of 2 rogues, 1 warrior and 1 mage, hope this helps:)

No, you can't kill Jarl in 30 seconds.

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 08:39 AM
You can. My team consits of two rogues, me, and another rogue, (both with hooks)a mage with sniper (Dps mage), and a warrior with a sword.

You'd be surprised, our runs always go by so fast and swiftly.

Find 2 good rogues, 1 good mage, and 1 good warrior, and see how fast it takes you You'd be surprised:)

wvhills
03-19-2013, 08:42 AM

I don't think u can sell the chests u get from elite jarl.

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 08:50 AM
You can. My team consits of two rogues, me, and another rogue, (both with hooks)a mage with sniper (Dps mage), and a warrior with a sword.

Find 2 good rogues, 1 good mage, and 1 good warrior, and see how fast it takes you You'd be surprised:)

Mate, first of, i'm 99% sure you don't even play Arcane Legends. We know who you are, we know your are Ephesius, we know you're a bluffer and that you keep pretending, and we know you have a pro PvP status.

There is only about 3 rogues with Hooks now (including me), since 2 others got banned. They're my friends, and they mostly farm with their team which you're not in.

That being said, you need to kill 8 - 10 mobs before Jarl's spawn, and just that takes more than 30 seconds. After this, Jarl is more than 30 seconds to kill.

Don't come with your false arguments.

Appreciated.

hippl
03-19-2013, 08:56 AM

too much of show off and strange story about 14 elite golden chests in 2 hours, that can be sold (they can't!), under sauce of non-related to jarl thread. hmm?

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 09:02 AM
too much of show off and strange story about 14 elite golden chests in 2 hours, that can be sold (they can't!), under sauce of non-related to jarl thread. hmm?

Wait for my thanks to come back, i'll thank this. ^^

warbluefish
03-19-2013, 09:39 AM

funny guy. lol

Rare
03-19-2013, 09:59 AM

You can't sell elite golden chest IIs.

Or did that change???

EDIT: I just get too excited when I see pretenders.

Greencrow
03-19-2013, 11:18 AM
yea it can bea bit nerve racking when you dont get pinks from the chest. Especially if you buy them with gold. I bought 200k using using 200platinum, and bought 2 chest. I didnt get pinks sadly. You can always make that money back up by farming elite maps and selling the chests you get. Trust me, me and my team, when their logged on can kill jarl in 30 seconds. In two hours, i always seem to get about 14 elite pink golden chest, which i sell, and get rich off of. My team consists of 2 rogues, 1 warrior and 1 mage, hope this helps:)

true story? Eh! ?

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Mate, first of, i'm 99% sure you don't even play Arcane Legends. We know who you are, we know your are Ephesius, we know you're a bluffer and that you keep pretending, and we know you have a pro PvP status.

There is only about 3 rogues with Hooks now (including me), since 2 others got banned. They're my friends, and they mostly farm with their team which you're not in.

That being said, you need to kill 8 - 10 mobs before Jarl's spawn, and just that takes more than 30 seconds. After this, Jarl is more than 30 seconds to kill.

Appreciated.

Hey mystic I think I my story may have confused you guys a bit,

The mobs take about a minute and a half to complete, and jarl takes about 30 seconds, due to us rogues being able to crit and enourmous amount of damage, but before this, me and my group farm the goblins to increase our luck. When we are done, then we farm jarl. I forgot to add we use a combo elixier to boost our str, luck, and speed=)

And me and my buddy rogue have hooks which reduces the speed it takes to kill jarl immensley:)

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Hey mystic I think I my story may have confused you guys a bit,

The mobs take about a minute and a half to complete, and jarl takes about 30 seconds, due to us rogues being able to crit and enourmous amount of damage, but before this, me and my group farm the goblins to increase our luck. When we are done, then we farm jarl. I forgot to add we use a combo elixier to boost our str, luck, and speed=)

And me and my buddy rogue have hooks which reduces the speed it takes to kill jarl immensley:)

Lmao.

You have hooks? Please show me as we never heard or seen you in AL.

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 12:26 PM

Appreciated.

xD oh one more thing mystic, so since there are only 3 people with that have the hooks, and two of them got banned, then that leaves you being the only one with the hooks:)

Buuuuuuuuuut http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90469-Fighting-with-Delphina-in-Windmoore Delphina has the hooks to:), as do I and a friend of mine

There might even more people who have hooks other then us=)

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 12:27 PM
xD oh one more thing mystic, so since there are only 3 people with that have the hooks, and two of them got banned, then that leaves you being the only one with the hooks:)

Buuuuuuuuuut http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90469-Fighting-with-Delphina-in-Windmoore Delphina has the hooks to:), as do I and a friend of mine

There might even more people who have hooks other then us=)

Even if that's not what I said, and that you need to learn how to read, it does NOT answer my question, where i'd like to have a proof that you have Hooks or even play Arcane Legends.

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Even if that's not what I said, and that you need to learn how to read, it does NOT answer my question, where i'd like to have a proof that you have Hooks or even play Arcane Legends.

Well Mystic you gotta take my word on it:) But if you ever see a rogue with a cool original name, with hooks, thats probably me:)

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Well Mystic you gotta take my word on it:) But if you ever see a rogue with a cool original name, with hooks, thats probably me:)

Nope. You just haven't changed, you're still that kid that bluffs to get his ''pro'' status back.

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Nice talking to ya again Mystical, always loved a good solid arguement...Just like old times:)

To the op try my method, farm gobluns with a good group and buy the luck elixir, farm jarl, and you'll get that money back in no time at all Goodluck!

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 12:52 PM
Nice talking to ya again Mystical, always loved a good solid arguement...Just like old times:)

To the op try my method, farm gobluns with a good group and buy the luck elixir, farm jarl, and you'll get that money back in no time at all Goodluck!

Just admit it. You don't even play Arcane Legends.