PDA

View Full Version : If you could change any one thing about Pocket Legends?

Seminole
03-19-2013, 06:37 AM
1.What would you change about the game?
2.how active would you be in the community and in-game?
3. what would you add into the game?

1. i would change founders helm bonus and take out forgotten bows.
2. I would be very active, i would join random pvp games with 1,000,000 health and act like a pve boss, then when you kill me you have a chance at a pink. I would do crazy random stuff like that:)
3. I would add another class perhaps.

The original thread read "if you owned the pocket legend franchise" but i guess they changed my title. Nonetheless, dream away folks:)

Extreme
03-19-2013, 06:47 AM
1. Make banana helm and change all people's name to -banana
2.very active, would own all pros with banana talon
3. Banana helm

Seminole
03-19-2013, 07:27 AM
1. Make banana helm and change all people's name to -banana
2.very active, would own all pros with banana talon
3. Banana helm

Im going to take a guess here and say you have a thing for bananas? I can see you putting up banana statues in balefort.

Griffinfan
03-19-2013, 07:29 AM
What is the sudden craze that everyone has for wondering what we would do to change PL, Utilize the search button we have put our thoughts in the other 200 threads on this topic.

Caiahar
03-19-2013, 07:39 AM
What is the sudden craze that everyone has for wondering what we would do to change PL, Utilize the search button we have put our thoughts in the other 200 threads on this topic.

Looks like everyones tired of AL being constantly updated, huh?

Oldcoot
03-19-2013, 07:51 AM
I can't understand why there's so much hatein on the founders helm, those guys should have something cool.
I guess haters will hate.

Ks_Leon
03-19-2013, 08:11 AM
I can't understand why there's so much hatein on the founders helm, those guys should have something cool.

well..if its only vanity helm that give 1 armor only....people wont spoke or brag about it...;)

Seminole
03-19-2013, 08:14 AM

I only said i would change the bonus, never said what i would change it to:) i dont be hating:)

Bous
03-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Id make a voting poll to see how many people do/dont want fbows lowered in damage. So we can actually pvp

Handsome2
03-19-2013, 08:39 AM
1.Sound.Sound is what i will improve on.Not that it lacks quality but is very shaky.
2.Weekends.
3.Lot of gold to my account.

Chopper
03-19-2013, 08:56 AM
1. Yeah, make Founders Helm stat-less to even things off and add a notification that tells you whenever an item of yours is sold in CS;

2. A lot, but i'd not play as much so as not to distort the games with my jacked up stats;

3. I'd add tons of levels, not just 5 at a time. Make levelling harder at Elite levels so people dont cap and get bored. Have a lot of variety of weapons with different stats so people will have different gear. I'd also add crafting to add attributable stats (ex - you craft and can add 10 points to whatever stat on the item as you want) so people can tweak their own gear to their styles and add more variety to the game.

Oldcoot
03-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Isn't it just easy enough to ask them to take it off or if u see the fb or founder just don't fight them? I'm asking cause I don't know.

Yich
03-19-2013, 09:15 AM
Isn't it just easy enough to ask them to take it off or if u see the fb or founder just don't fight them? I'm asking cause I don't know.

What happens when they dont take it off? Or they just go around killing everyone with their forg bow and founder? Honestly I dont find the founders helm that OP but if you think it is, you cant pretend there is any solution other than nerfing it or taking it out of PvP. Not every founder is honorable enough to take it off.

Oldcoot
03-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Thanks for helping me understand it better.^^

MightyMicah
03-19-2013, 10:02 AM
1&3: Decrease stats on forgotten weapons and Halloween items, Remove certain elixirs, begin releasing (expensive) platinum restricted elite campaigns, incorporate pink sets for platinum which are slightly less effective than farmed sets, start releasing epic looking but highly expensive vanities such as the cop, start releasing medium priced less-epic-looking vanities, (these include armor, pets, shields, etc.) I would also begin the long process of balancing pvp across the board.

2: I would be fairly active. Every now and then I'd pop in and give out antennae and help out groups in pve. I would certainly be more active than our current devs ;)

OverkillED
03-19-2013, 10:35 AM
1. Revamp PvE, PvP, elixirs. Instead of recoloring mobs and gear, be creative. Make the game based on effort, not wealth. (In WoW, you can't buy raid progression; you have to earn it). Imply more teamwork into PvP. Increase health pools and defensive skills that are not based on luck. Revamp gear - stats - skill balance. Take out or decrease stats on OP items. Incorporate new abilities each 2 caps so that we won't have to go through the same ol boring skill rotation every time we freakin play. Make there be a PvP currency to buy gear for PvP that is only obtained by winning full games. There should be a difference in PvP and PvE gear. Add new stats that make PvE gear and PvP gear different. Give us more guild options. Take out most elixirs, nerf mobs, and make there be less exp to level up. REMOVE ELITE CAP! <---- This is a big one because elite cap requires the purchase of elixirs on a massive scale, increasing StS's profit. This is true, however it gives the buyer more advantage over the earner. It is a pointless elite cap vanity crap hustle. Give us old tutorials back to give PL a sense of adventure and storyline, instead of just some stupid rush to cap. Make the leveling experience enjoyable and rewarding. Remove founders and anything that would cause egos to grow to a colossal size. Micah covered the rest. There's more I could add, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

2. I'd be helpful to the community, giving new players tutorials on how to play the game and tell them importance of ability rotations. I'd also give out free antennae and try to imply more strategy into the game, as well as helping players out with basic stuff.

3. I'd add class, PvP, PvE, elixir, and stat balance. I'd also add a new class to make 6 classes. (2 int, 2 dex, and 2 str)

Zerious
03-19-2013, 11:12 AM
1. make everyone in pvp tankier, and allow mage's heal to miss the health recovery (based on hit%) but still clear negative effects.

2. very more active yus

3. a full-length leaderboard that displays EVERYONE's "ranked stat" (unless they hide those stats, then they can't be on leaderboards.)

Waug
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Forgotten bow era is for noob birds.

Pre forgotten era was for noob non-birds.

Hmmm interesting equation.

Deathofan
03-19-2013, 11:51 AM
3. a full-length leaderboard that displays EVERYONE's "ranked stat" (unless they hide those stats, then they can't be on leaderboards.)
That would encourage boosting. Ex: boost till 50k kills hide stats, boost again and make the kills visible then out off nowhere a newbie on LB. The most common excuse would be "i was hidding it the whole time".

Everyone'sFavMage
03-19-2013, 12:21 PM
:1 I'd give this game some attention. Create new pvp modes and REBALENCE current pvp.
:2 extremely active, might start buying plat again.
:3 add new pvp modes and maps,

Mennddoza
03-19-2013, 01:34 PM
1. I would make a huge icecream sundae and eat it
2. I would play
3. I'm too lazy to scroll up and check what 3 was so I'm Peyton this in there instead ,o,e

Otahaibab
03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
1) Give the game more attention and make support delete every copypaste/automated response
2) Much more active
3) Something to give everyone that will have a bonus equal to founders (maybe red founders helm) and make everybody quiet

Zerious
03-19-2013, 09:07 PM
That would encourage boosting. Ex: boost till 50k kills hide stats, boost again and make the kills visible then out off nowhere a newbie on LB. The most common excuse would be "i was hidding it the whole time".

Boosting is still possible today, not may people do it as easy as it would be to get on the leaderboards tho. But yeah, I overlooked that... I think it would give honest and serious pvpers, like myself, Micah, Apollo, and many others great incentive to continue trying to pvp. (not that we necessarily need the incentive, just sayin, it'd be nice)

Jcyee
03-19-2013, 10:09 PM
1.What would you change about the game?
2.how active would you be in the community and in-game?
3. what would you add into the game?

1. i would change founders helm bonus and take out forgotten bows.
2. I would be very active, i would join random pvp games with 1,000,000 health and act like a pve boss, then when you kill me you have a chance at a pink. I would do crazy random stuff like that:)
3. I would add another class perhaps.

The original thread read "if you owned the pocket legend franchise" but i guess they changed my title. Nonetheless, dream away folks:)

Of course that's your answer to #1...