PDA

View Full Version : Is my acct hacked?

Greencrow
03-19-2013, 06:51 AM
I already got dc the 4th time around now.. I immediately changed my password. Was that an attempted hacked? It was 4 times in a row. I have a stable connection like 200-300 ping only, the net i think is not the reason.

Thegrimreaper
03-19-2013, 08:03 AM
It would seem like it or the game went down which happens from time to time

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

TheBedtBird
03-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Just wondering, you didnt log onto any other devices have you? Once over my grams house I logged in on her ipad to play. When I left and returned home, I kept getting ongoimg discommections. Turned out that my little cousin was trying to play Pocket legends, because I had left my login and pass on the login screen. It could be that or your connection, and if its not your connection then yes, something seems a bit fishy. To be on the safe side you should change your pass and email:)

Cero
03-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Just wondering, you didnt log onto any other devices have you? Once over my grams house I logged in on her ipad to play. When I left and returned home, I kept getting ongoimg discommections. Turned out that my little cousin was trying to play Pocket legends, because I had left my login and pass on the login screen. It could be that or your connection, and if its not your connection then yes, something seems a bit fishy. To be on the safe side you should change your pass and email:)

thats funny. yea children knows how to use idevices

Greencrow
03-19-2013, 09:22 AM
I already changed it and the dc's didn't appear anymore.. well, thanks to ur feedbacks guys/