PDA

View Full Version : Wasted My Hauntlet Coins

DarkRazanah
03-19-2013, 07:32 AM
So, I ran the Hauntlet 250 times, and I was all excited because Shiloh's egg had gone back to a minimum of 58k in the CS.
So I open the stable and buy him from there.
To my utter horror, the egg opened as soon as I bought it.
THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!
You should receive the egg that way you can sell it or open it, if you so choose.
I felt like I had been ripped off. Well, 250 more times to do Hauntlet...and this time I'm buying the egg from the little stall next to the Hauntlet portal, because if you buy it from there it apparently gives you just the egg.
*Sigh*
I wish I knew that 250 Hauntlet coins ago.
:(
Don't make the same mistake I did!

GoodSyntax
03-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Yes...anything you purchase from the stable will be a level 1 pet.

If you want the eggs, you will have to buy them with your coins/tokens from the vendor NOT the stall.

I made the same mistake, so I feel your pain.

JaytB
03-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Never knew that, I always bought mine from that little merchant next to the hauntlet entrance.

I agree it should just give you the egg in both places to avoid confusion. Sorry to hear that happened to you but thanks for the warning I guess.

Disko
03-19-2013, 10:39 AM
Yikes, I remember seeing this coming up before but thanks for the additional warning. Hope Shiloh is of some use to you!

Pandamoni
03-19-2013, 12:25 PM
What a bummer! I was bitter about buying mana pots with 15 of my story tokens. I'd probably rage quit for a few days if I accidentally did what you did! Shiloh helps you run faster and I've seen Vystrich suggest equipping him if you need to get somewhere fast. Maybe that can be of some use? Sorry :/

Energizeric
03-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Email STS customer support and I'm guessing they will do you a favor and replace the pet with the egg.

Avelynia
03-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Wow I had no idea, thanks for posting this. Sorry that happened to you though :(

Thegrimreaper
03-20-2013, 12:30 AM
What did you people do before that NPC was given pets to sell? Must everyone complain about everything?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

DarkRazanah
03-25-2013, 10:00 PM
No, just sharing so others don't make same mistake I did.

CrimsonTider
03-25-2013, 10:53 PM
What a bummer! I was bitter about buying mana pots with 15 of my story tokens. I'd probably rage quit for a few days if I accidentally did what you did! Shiloh helps you run faster and I've seen Vystrich suggest equipping him if you need to get somewhere fast. Maybe that can be of some use? Sorry :/

What a bummer???

*facepalm*

Greencrow
03-26-2013, 02:19 PM
I did this too back when I had my first 250 haunt coins.

Lesson learned :)

Chaim Nail
03-26-2013, 05:56 PM
I ran the Hauntlet enough times to get Jack, Koko & Shiloh, then I ran it enough times again to get a Shiloh egg and sell it in the market - I got about 60000 gold for it (after sales tax), which equates to just 240 gold per run...

Now I run it when I want to level up pets, but still hang around to get the coin because they'll all add up to enough to get+sell another Shiloh egg :D

itsmagic
03-27-2013, 06:00 AM
Email STS customer support and I'm guessing they will do you a favor and replace the pet with the egg.

I had something like this.
I bought a epic weapon with my daily quests coins.
50 coins wasted becaus of a missclick.
I emailed support. No refund..