PDA

View Full Version : New and a few questions

Lapinsalaingr
10-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Glad i found this forum, even though would have been better to find it earlier !

I have for now 2 questions :
- is there somewhere a thread dedicated to quests ? E.g. I don't find any of THE 1000 snowballs in Lost expedition....
- i Read a lot about re-speccing characters. Is there a way to redistribute some of the characters points or skills ?

Really happy to join the community !

cry
10-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Try killing different things in lost? No idea. And no there is not. Ask our helpful support bot, we have foundly dubbed him 'Royce'.

Lapinsalaingr
10-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Thx, i have posted him a pm. With a Group of fellows slaughterers we did clean the whole thing, but with no effect...

TwinkTastical
10-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Glad i found this forum, even though would have been better to find it earlier !

I have for now 2 questions :
- is there somewhere a thread dedicated to quests ? E.g. I don't find any of THE 1000 snowballs in Lost expedition....
- i Read a lot about re-speccing characters. Is there a way to redistribute some of the characters points or skills ?

Really happy to join the community !

Answer to question A. NO
Answer to question B. The reason you are not getting snowballs is it is an ELITE quest, frozen nightmare only.
Answer to question C. Respecing is Redistributing Charactar points and skills, 5 for 10 plat.

Lapinsalaingr
10-08-2010, 05:41 AM
thx all for the answers... i am getting less ignorant !

Melange
10-08-2010, 07:49 AM
The snowballs are in frozen nightmares, separate to lost expedition.
It is very hard, like every little yeti is stronger than the blue demons in lost, plus there are no potions allowed.