PDA

View Full Version : AL on Nexus 7?

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 11:29 AM
I don't know how to explain, but AL is unplayable on my Nexus 7!

I do Hauntlet runs with my team, but my skills nearly never work! I charge, they don't work but there's the cooldown.
Or I charge one, and it does another one that also doesn't even work!

Just trying to say that it's messed up! I can't play like this. Please look into it.

Thanks.

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Changed the title, but no informations about the issue.

Let's hope they look into it.

Vystirch
03-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Lol, I just noticed that also. Anyway are you sure it's just not screen sensitivity?

Justg
03-19-2013, 01:37 PM
If the title gets changed, you can assume we have seen the issue and are looking into it. Thanks for the drama-free zone :)

Lojack
03-19-2013, 01:50 PM
I just ran through the Hauntlet several times on a Nexus 7 and didn't see any of that.

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the drama-free zone :)

I'm just pointing out an issue here, G.

@Lojack, any apps that can let me record it? It happens all the time.

Rare
03-19-2013, 02:02 PM
I use a Nexus 7 and I've been running hauntlet pretty constantly without those issues.

HOWEVER, I have seen issues where the multitouch seems to be a problem (i've seen this on my phone as well). If I am moving and charging a skill, sometimes it will fire prematurely. And at the same time the joystick goes back to the starting position. As if I lifted both fingers off the screen.

Mysticaleagle
03-19-2013, 02:23 PM
If the title gets changed, you can assume we have seen the issue and are looking into it. Thanks for the drama-free zone :)

I just ran through the Hauntlet several times on a Nexus 7 and didn't see any of that.

I'll take my phone or computer to record it, then i'll just create a YouTube account and show you.

I'll try.