PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been refunded a Platinum purchase?

Hook
03-19-2013, 03:08 PM
i recently asked for what was honestly a 'blind purchase' as none of the packs list stats nor looks, Prior to purchase. At the dispense of 35 plat, i bought a vixen lv40 item-pack. i was greatly disappointed at looks and stats and asked nicely for a refund, (they take away pack, i get plat back)
as it was my earned money and i think it was an an appropiate refund. I got told No by sts.

Anyway, my question is.. has anyone ever been refunded a Plat purchase? Got your plat back and they took back items?
Just curious. Because if the purchase really is finale, its a rip-off. lol. Never buying plat packs again. Could of used for some nice vanities.

Zeus
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
People have.

Support is a case to case basis kind of thing. Are you sure you weren't being rude or demanding?

imxoriginal
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
People have.

Support is a case to case basis kind of thing. Are you sure you weren't being rude or demanding?
I deleted my swift master dragon armor on accident, sent a support ticket in as soon as it happened, wrote a nice email asking for it back. They replied a week later saying how to recover a lost item. I hate the support here it sucks. But just my personal experience some others might have received better.

Kaytar
03-19-2013, 03:43 PM
I have! But it was an accidental purchase

DocDoBig
03-19-2013, 03:51 PM
I got refunded my plat back once , because i decided to save my money afterwards.

Hook
03-19-2013, 03:51 PM
People have.

im very sure. this was my email:

i recently bought an item 4-pack for my vixen. It was a lv.40 pack. At the dispense of 35 plat, i figured it was worth the stats and looks. i was greatly disappointed by both the stats and looks. i greatly apologize but Im asking one of you devs to PLEASE refund me my 35 plat and take away the lv40 vixen 4-pack as it was a big waste of my plat. i stored it in my stash so you can access it. my account email is _________________.

if you need me to be offline for a refund please let me know. thank you.

Deathofan
03-19-2013, 04:05 PM
... Delete that email^

Hook
03-19-2013, 04:11 PM
... Delete that email^

lol deleted :p

Promagin
03-19-2013, 04:13 PM
This is what I said: Refund my money NOW.
Then I noted: Sorry but I'm very pissed right now thanks.

Hook
03-19-2013, 04:52 PM
This is what I said: Refund my money NOW.
Then I noted: Sorry but I'm very pissed right now thanks.

lolol nice and funny :D

:/ i prob got a greedy dev to read my email. wnt name him/her but its ridiculous. customer is king, why cnt us community be treated like a support at a restaurant lol. if a customer doesnt like the food.. they get aa refund. its only fair.

NotYoCookiez
03-19-2013, 04:54 PM
The rules says all purchases are final and Everytime you log into PL you agree to those rules.

Promagin
03-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Dang 65$ down the drain:/ all because I accidently bought 800 on wrong account

Deathofan
03-19-2013, 05:15 PM

:/ i prob got a greedy dev to read my email. wnt name him/her but its ridiculous. customer is king, why cnt us community be treated like a support at a restaurant lol. if a customer doesnt like the food.. they get aa refund. its only fair.
Let me guess, Gnosis..
I would say any pack from level 30+ is not worth buying.

billybob1
03-19-2013, 05:26 PM
yes i have

Hook
03-19-2013, 05:27 PM

Let me guess, Gnosis..

very good guess. i suppose you had a similar experience? lol

Hook
03-19-2013, 05:29 PM

Let me guess, Gnosis..

And i disagree, the lv40 bear pack is pretty awesome. Thats the sole reason i bought the vixen one, but that one was horrible lol. it had the stats of lv30 gear lol.

DocDoBig
03-19-2013, 05:32 PM

You can refund that ! Unless you didnt buy anything with these 800 plat , did you ?

Sts can check if you bought it and usually refund the full price of the 800 plat (they take it very serious in that case)

Deathofan
03-19-2013, 05:50 PM
very good guess. i suppose you had a similar experience? lol Yes, he is very famous on the forums...

Hook
03-19-2013, 06:47 PM
very good guess. i suppose you had a similar experience? lol Yes, he is very famous on the forums...

guess il resend my claim in hopes some1 else will respond lol

Zeus
03-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Let me guess, Gnosis..

Gnosis has hooked me up in the past before, don't diss on him if he's just following the rules. Perhaps he could be getting in trouble if he started refunding platinum at will. Ever though about that?

Yich
03-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Gnosis has hooked me up in the past before, don't diss on him if he's just following the rules. Perhaps he could be getting in trouble if he started refunding platinum at will. Ever though about that?

thought*

tee hee hee...

Shilooo
03-19-2013, 07:35 PM
I've never had a problem with Gnosis. Always helped me out.

Extreme
03-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Never experienced this, but I'm sure you can..

XghostzX
03-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Gn0sis is awesome. Was so helpful, but I get it, there are rules to follow. Still love the things he's done for us, and I always see him on Order and Chaos whenever I go on. Such a boss...

The Flash
03-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Let me guess, Gnosis..

True based on your email you didnt buy it by accident thats why it wasnt refunded. They only refund accident purchases which is almost impossible to do.

LwMark
03-20-2013, 12:48 AM
Gnosis , he can be , blah sometimes.
Mjolstin is the man to go to, hes hooked me up with MANY requests.
I would say some, but, was told not to.

LwMark
03-20-2013, 12:51 AM

You can have that 800 plat moved to your account, ive had 2000 plat transfered to mine, all you go to do os email them from both emails confirmin it, and its a done deal

Deathofan
03-20-2013, 01:09 AM

Gnosis has helped me as well before, he gaved me a free purple antenna when I asked if he could just deduct the platinum (it was on DoTD, but I missed it by a day) and he understood our circumstances very well. I never got a copy-and-paste reply until humania when I just asked for a refund on a platinum item that I liquidated by accident (epic rarity). Since then any problem I have it's totally my error and I have to deal with, then what's their Support email for? Sorry but I already have thousands of junk emails from adds, notifications, messages, facebook, important events and etc. to even bother and send another email with the same results. Heck you even made a omgsupportemailisbrokennowwhatamigoingtodonow thread here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88174-STS-Support-Email-is-broken-now&highlight=Apollo+support

Extreme
03-20-2013, 06:14 AM
Lucky you yo' ^^