PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys, Im new In PL, and it would be nice for some advice.

Trande
03-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Amm, i started to play PL 1 day ago.. and really it's my first time and i don't know nothing about the game...
So maby someone could tell me shortly about the classes, ( about classes, because im rlly confused when i see a ranger with mage items, etc...) so idk rlly about... amm, maby about places where can i lvl up.. and about the gold, the best ways to earn.. etc.. Also about the stats/skills please.

Thank You very much. :)

Schnitzel
03-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome to pl and forums

Bears:mainly tanks (or talkes damage)
Birds: mostly do damage but die easily (sometimes..)
Mages:heals and revives (basically a support class)
Foxes: im still not sure..
Rhino: basically a mage tank ( another support class)

Int: is for using magic items and sets
Dex: for archery sets
Str: for close combat (swords, axes etc)

Sets
Not all lvls have set items
Some that do
Lvl35 swamp items (I forgot which)
Lvl50-75 all have sets.
Sets are Pink items (legendary)
Must be same lvl to make a set (will have cool special effects)

Hope that helps.
Any questions? Message me on forums
Have fun in pl

Trande
03-20-2013, 04:13 AM
Welcome to pl and forums

Bears:mainly tanks (or talkes damage)
Birds: mostly do damage but die easily (sometimes..)
Mages:heals and revives (basically a support class)
Foxes: im still not sure..
Rhino: basically a mage tank ( another support class)

Int: is for using magic items and sets
Dex: for archery sets
Str: for close combat (swords, axes etc)

Sets
Not all lvls have set items
Some that do
Lvl35 swamp items (I forgot which)
Lvl50-75 all have sets.
Sets are Pink items (legendary)
Must be same lvl to make a set (will have cool special effects)

Hope that helps.
Any questions? Message me on forums
Have fun in pl

Okay.. big thanks :) and btw.. where is the best place to lvl up? I am lvl 13 now.. ( bear ) maby u could tell me some nice build ? ^^
Rlly thanks :)

Extreme
03-20-2013, 06:12 AM
H.Three.Ell.Ell.oo
WELCOME TO FORUMS AND PL Yo'

Extreme
03-20-2013, 06:22 AM
Okay.. big thanks :) and btw.. where is the best place to lvl up? I am lvl 13 now.. ( bear ) maby u could tell me some nice build ? ^^

13: hidden passage
18: mega maze up (fathom crypt)
25: lost expo
32: Ao 1 Second map or so I guess
38 or something I forgot : AO 2 plasma pyramid
43: AO 3 Crush the keeper
48: Balefort sewers, bandit boy hideout
53: Nuri I guess, lions den
58 Fang, crypt..
Go to 69 or what ever the lvl req for black smoke is, cuz there is barely a game in Humania
And then lvl in lost valley which I've you 150xp per run without any elixir(booster) or nest with 100xp per run I elixir..

Correct me if I'm wrong
EDIT: sorry double post..

Schnitzel
03-21-2013, 05:03 PM

13: hidden passage
18: mega maze up (fathom crypt)
25: lost expo
32: Ao 1 Second map or so I guess
38 or something I forgot : AO 2 plasma pyramid
43: AO 3 Crush the keeper
48: Balefort sewers, bandit boy hideout
53: Nuri I guess, lions den
58 Fang, crypt..
Go to 69 or what ever the lvl req for black smoke is, cuz there is barely a game in Humania
And then lvl in lost valley which I've you 150xp per run without any elixir(booster) or nest with 100xp per run I elixir..

Correct me if I'm wrong
EDIT: sorry double post..
I think humania req is 68
Nice sig btw extreme

The Flash
03-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Amm, i started to play PL 1 day ago.. and really it's my first time and i don't know nothing about the game...
So maby someone could tell me shortly about the classes, ( about classes, because im rlly confused when i see a ranger with mage items, etc...) so idk rlly about... amm, maby about places where can i lvl up.. and about the gold, the best ways to earn.. etc.. Also about the stats/skills please.

Thank You very much. :)

Birds-Do the most single target damage so they are most effective against bosses(boss killers)
Mages-Do the most AOE damage so they are most effective against mobs(clearing dungeon)
Bears-Can take the most damage while keeping single target aggro so they are most effective tanking(Tank)
Foxes-Have the best DOT skills so they are the best at weakning enemie so(weakens enemies)
Rhinos-Have the best support skills so the are most effective helping the team stay strong and alive(supporter)

Level up at lv appropriate lv.

Dont worry about gold it comes as you lv just stay stoked up on potion. If you are low go to a lower lv dungen and play it so you can get gold. Also if you have less the 25 potions the enimies drop them to you so thats a way to get potions in low levels.

If you are a
Bird add dex
Mage add int
Bear add 1 point to dex and 4 to str
Fox add dex
Rhyno add 1 point to dex and 4 to str

This is what the stats do

1 point of DEX gives you +0.168 hit% ,+0.033 crit ,+0.0125 dodge, +0.01 h/s, +0.15 damage, +0.125 DPS

1 point of INT gives you +0.1 hit%, +0.03 crit, +0.005 dodge, +0.005 h/s, +0.02 m/s, +0.08 damage, +0.066 DPS

1 point of STR gives you +0.03 crit, +0.025 dodge, +0.02 h/s, +0.02 damage, +0.0166 DPS

As for skills it depents on your class so just use my class description to decide on skill. Ex bird use damage skills to single target while bears should add moves to keep aggro and surviability ect...

Im supernamek feel free to ask me questions in game

Trande
03-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Big Thanks for this post, you really helped me.. ty :)

Chickenrunnn
03-22-2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome to forums ! :D

If you want to pvp one day, you can be checking pvp builts out there :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

:)

XghostzX
03-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Here's my advice for classes :)

Mage: Fantastic class for support (healing and reviving) + damage.
-5 Int points per level

Rhino: Fantastic class for support (healing and reviving) + tanking.
-3 str points and 2 int points per level

Fox: A highly used class for DPS (damage per second), and insanely quick with unique spells for close range fighting.
-5 dex points per level (Some prefer 4 dex, 1 str because they rely on close combat.)

Bird: Class used for most damage & DPS, as well as frequent dodging - spells are all used at a distance.
-5 dex points per level

Bear: Class used for tanking and damage - close range fighter, as they only have one ranged spell (which is useful).
-3 str points, 2 dex points per level.

If you have any questions, PM me :)

cutted
03-23-2013, 03:52 AM
Welcome and the best place to lvl up if u are 13 is mega maze mash up and u can play PVp and also ctf
Pvp : player vs player you need to fight some other players and u may rush I they don't like it ask them to leave
Ctf : capture the flag you need to take flag from the enemy base and bring it back to your base

cutted
03-23-2013, 03:56 AM
And If u want to lvl up fast you can take the daily blessing Which u get everyday if you are on time and you can also buy elixir to lvl up faster and get cool stuff you also can go to store and meet Arnold , Archie etc. and you can sell stuff there and then u can go back and take the money. U also can trade items,money,potion and mana with ur friends and you also may join guilds and don't say bad words or you will be muted

Lvl13Pvp
03-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Ever need help with low lvl PvP...im here :D

Afterglow
03-27-2013, 06:21 AM
Here's my advice for classes :)

Mage: Fantastic class for support (healing and reviving) + damage.
-5 Int points per level

Rhino: Fantastic class for support (healing and reviving) + tanking.
-3 str points and 2 int points per level

Fox: A highly used class for DPS (damage per second), and insanely quick with unique spells for close range fighting.
-5 dex points per level (Some prefer 4 dex, 1 str because they rely on close combat.)

Bird: Class used for most damage & DPS, as well as frequent dodging - spells are all used at a distance.
-5 dex points per level

Bear: Class used for tanking and damage - close range fighter, as they only have one ranged spell (which is useful).
-3 str points, 2 dex points per level.

If you have any questions, PM me :)
....Hello...i started playing STS game star legends This year and and now i want to give a try to pocket legends ...i already downloaded the game and to my surprise there are 5 classes*!and i dont know where to put my points for those particular character. But your post gave me some hints ....thank you for these information. ummm ........one more question....can you please tell me which class is better In PvE.??

XghostzX
03-27-2013, 01:32 PM
....Hello...i started playing STS game star legends This year and and now i want to give a try to pocket legends ...i already downloaded the game and to my surprise there are 5 classes*!and i dont know where to put my points for those particular character. But your post gave me some hints ....thank you for these information. ummm ........one more question....can you please tell me which class is better In PvE.??

Do you prefer Tanking or Killing?

I'd go with the mage for any given PvE dungeon :) They can wreck mobs.

Afterglow
03-28-2013, 06:18 AM
Do you prefer Tanking or Killing?

I'd go with the mage for any given PvE dungeon :) They can wreck mobs.

I prefer to kill 75% and tank 25%...so i think mage will be perfect. Thanks for the reply.

kcimythgim
03-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Most avians prefer to either use a pure dex build (sniper) or half dex half str (war bird). Sniper gives you extremely high dps while war bird will let you equip some powerful str armor towards the end game. The one problem with a pure int mage is that they usually have very low Armor. If you buy the top mage gear for your level or use elixirs, you can still do a ton of damage against mobs while having slightly higher armor.