PDA

View Full Version : Problems purchasing plat

Slashiroth
03-19-2013, 09:42 PM
I recently made some platinum purchases first being the chest of platinum which was my 1st purchase which totaled 2550 but after nearly an hour nothing popped up, sent sts numerous contact infos so I went back and bought the lowest plat offer I could find just to see what would happen, long behold this time it goes in instantly for that offer and marks it down as my 1st purchase so instead of getting 2550 plat I received the regular 1770 immediately after I received the bonus for the smaller plat purchase. I am extremely disappointed with sts in this situation and I wish they at least had a contact number or respond to their customers. I apologize if this is the wrong section.

razerfingers
03-19-2013, 10:05 PM
if you send them an email they probably will reply tomorrow or so they're home with their families at this time :)

Slashiroth
03-19-2013, 10:09 PM
I am aware of that of course, it just seems a little ridiculous that this even became an issue.

razerfingers
03-19-2013, 10:26 PM
I am aware of that of course, it just seems a little ridiculous that this even became an issue.

I hear ya. But to be honest when i bought plat i never had that option so you're lucky in my sense.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Valsacar
03-20-2013, 07:46 AM
It worked fine for me, sorry there was a glitch when you tried to buy it. Were you charged for both purchases? Did you give the company a reasonable amount of time to respond?

Justg
03-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Please hit us up in support, thanks!