PDA

View Full Version : A request for a STUPID mistake

TheStoic
03-20-2013, 03:55 AM
This story started with my stupidity, It was a Friday night, all my frustrations about the game build up, it got into my head and suddenly I bid farewell to my guildmates and deleted all my 3 characters, Timewizard, Fatcharlie, and Cursedbride. The day after, I realized I missed the game so bad,lol. Then emailed STS support for the resurrection of my deleted characters, its the 4th day now, I have not received a single reply from STS, not even an auto-responder reply.

The probability of not granting my request for recovery is against me, I guess because I did the deletion, it was intentional on my part and I regret every minute of it because of how STUPID I am.

What I only wanted is to get a positive or negative reply from my request. Maybe you guys are busy, which you are obviously. But please... Maybe a thorough investigation will be proper, checking my transaction logs or any communications I made with players, I'm not against it. For the record, I have not scammed anyone, nor committed any violation against the STS rules. Nor will I sell my account to anyone in out-of-game transaction, I would never do that. I have maintained my clean record since my TheHobbit days until my last days as Timewizard.

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER

P.S. Sorry STS for being so annoying to you guys, you must have read my email already or taking actions with it. Thanks in advance.

I also own Mysticalrogue, which I deleted also, no plan on reviving this one, for the peace of mind of Mysticaleagle. For the meantime, I'm playing Dishonored, loved the blinking powers.

Sincerely yours,

TheHobbit/Timewizard

Mysticaleagle
03-20-2013, 04:11 AM
Fatcharlie. :(

I wish you good luck bro.

warbluefish
03-20-2013, 04:15 AM
good luck. bro. its bluefish

Cero
03-20-2013, 04:37 AM
i think youll get it eventualy. i know a friend does the same but with different reason. he get back his toons for some time.

Lok
03-20-2013, 04:47 AM
I sincerely hope to see the resurrection of your toons. We are waiting for your return!!! :butterfly:

Destructible
03-20-2013, 06:27 AM
Wish you all the best in reviving your toons :) *Enchantress spams revive*

Limsi
03-20-2013, 06:32 AM
Wish you get them back, see you soon!

Justg
03-20-2013, 06:32 AM
Should be undeleted now, welcome back!