PDA

View Full Version : AL on android browser (maybe a bug or not meant to be)

moonway03
03-20-2013, 06:12 AM
Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Noblesse
03-20-2013, 07:14 AM
Huh? Wut?

GoodSyntax
03-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Two suggestions:

ONE:
If you are using the Dev Branch of Chrome, you have to enable the Native Client (it is turned off in the latest Dev Release). To enable the Native Client, open a new tab to chrome://flags

Search For 'Native' and the first hit is the Native Client Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS. If the link below the heading says 'Enable', click on it to enable the native client.

TWO:
If suggestion one is not applicable, try removing the app and reinstalling it. This works sometimes, but it is more like the old-fashioned "Have you tried re-booting Windows" fail-safe support statement.

EDIT: THREE
Why not just install the app? I don't think that the built-in Android Browser supports app add-ins, so install the app. The Chrome browser for Android might (I haven't tried).

moonway03
03-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Two suggestions:

ONE:
If you are using the Dev Branch of Chrome, you have to enable the Native Client (it is turned off in the latest Dev Release). To enable the Native Client, open a new tab to chrome://flags

Search For 'Native' and the first hit is the Native Client Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS. If the link below the heading says 'Enable', click on it to enable the native client.

TWO:
If suggestion one is not applicable, try removing the app and reinstalling it. This works sometimes, but it is more like the old-fashioned "Have you tried re-booting Windows" fail-safe support statement.

EDIT: THREE
Why not just install the app? I don't think that the built-in Android Browser supports app add-ins, so install the app. The Chrome browser for Android might (I haven't tried).

Three : i just wanna use the browser for money transfer between my accounts

GoodSyntax
03-20-2013, 08:30 AM
Just tested with both Chrome and the built-in Android browser. Neither will allow you to hit account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends to access the game, so your only option is to install the app.

Greencrow
03-22-2013, 02:29 AM
reinstall dude just like mine :)

moonway03
03-22-2013, 03:11 AM
reinstall dude just like mine :)

U cant even install the game on android browser...