PDA

View Full Version : Zonesmash

Frioadr
03-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Spawning rated m! BAD IDEA NUMBER 1
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0aVhIx6g-Lc If you can't find go to YouTube then search my channel. Frioadr is the name.

CrimsonTider
03-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Here we go again.

Can you guys not get over this insignificant crap? Spawn him back, rush him back. Quit with the forum drama.

JaytB
03-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Here we go again.

Can you guys not get over this insignificant crap? Spawn him back, rush him back. Quit with the forum drama.

I couldn't agree more. It's the whining and complaining that made me mostly stay away from the PL forums.

I think you said it best... When people get bored without new stuff to discuss they bring their drama to the forums.

CrimsonTider
03-20-2013, 08:47 AM
I couldn't agree more. It's the whining and complaining that made me mostly stay away from the PL forums.

I think you said it best... When people get bored without new stuff to discuss they bring their drama to the forums.

I wish the devs would select a few of us to moderate this crap. Would make forums so much better. :lightbulb:

JaytB
03-20-2013, 08:52 AM
I wish the devs would select a few of us to moderate this crap. Would make forums so much better. :lightbulb:

I vote Crim as mod! (Even while you're a noob) :p

CrimsonTider
03-20-2013, 08:58 AM
I vote Crim as mod! (Even while you're a noob) :p

If I have to be mean, then so do you. :p

Iphoneington
03-20-2013, 08:58 AM
Just try harder, get better gear, better weapons, and you'll succeed. Ask people to help form a better party but don't sound like you're begging. Believe me, when someone sounds like they're begging to me I mute them...;)

Yich
03-20-2013, 09:03 AM
Dibs on being mod!

Frioadr
03-20-2013, 09:08 AM
I love how most of you immediately assume the wrong idea. Actually a friend told me to make a video and post it. Why? I have no idea. But as a favor I did it for him. Why? Nobody enjoys Zonesmashes company so I thought I'd join the party.

CrimsonTider
03-20-2013, 09:11 AM
I love how most of you immediately assume the wrong idea. Actually a friend told me to make a video and post it. Why? I have no idea. But as a favor I did it for him. Why? Nobody enjoys Zonesmashes company so I thought I'd join the party.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said "My friend asked me to do this".... rich I would be.

Frioadr
03-20-2013, 09:11 AM
Are forums not here for the players @crimson
Players can come here post whatever they like. Within reason ofcourse, but why not ignore it. You have a choice whether to put yourself out there so why not just let it be. Instead of complaining and whining. Just ignore it.

CrimsonTider
03-20-2013, 09:37 AM
Players can come here post whatever they like. Within reason ofcourse, but why not ignore it. You have a choice whether to put yourself out there so why not just let it be. Instead of complaining and whining. Just ignore it.

I am not whining, but I will complain because it is strictly against forum rules, which you obviously have not read. (Which also state you CANNOT post whatever you like.) And let me say, you gave advice which you should take yourself: ignore and move on.

But hey, I will let ya do your thang. Good luck with that.

Yich
03-20-2013, 09:40 AM

Crimson is discouraging you from breaking the ToS. You cant put up screenshots or videos calling out other players on the forums. Im sure Crim will mind his own business when you stop breaking the ToS and annoying all of the other forumers with your drama.

TheBedtBird
03-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Well I like it, pvp pocket legends videos are awseome:)

JaytB
03-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Crimson is discouraging you from breaking the ToS. You cant put up screenshots or videos calling out other players on the forums. Im sure Crim will mind his own business when you stop breaking the ToS and annoying all of the other forumers with your drama.

Hate running out of thanks all the time, so here's a virtual one...

*Thanks*

Samhayne
03-20-2013, 10:06 AM
The fact is, rushing is allowed - it's a PvP zone. If you don't like it, then leave that game and go to another.

*thread closed*