PDA

View Full Version : Merge

Xbuddyjosh
03-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Heya devs I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I have decided to maybe bring it to your attention(s). I think it would be really cool to make a 1v1 game lobby where everyone in every game could go in (basically the al people could see the pl, sl, and dl people, and vice versa) and challenge people to duel, and if the person accepts, there will be a countdown until it starts. Pvp would have to be based on level ranges so that there would be no maxed bird from pl vs a lvl 26 warrior/sorcerer/mage from al.

Here is an example:

"I log into al, ready to go fight people from all over the place. I go into kraag and enter 'sts lobby,' and am immediately greetd by pro and beginners alike from all the sts games. All of a sudden, I see an old friend of mine from pl. I message him and ask him to get on his low-lvl pvp character (twink). He logs off and comes back on his lvl 26 pvp bird FROM PL (please note that he is in pocket legends and I am in arcane legends, and we are playing pvp WITH EACH OTHER). I click him and click 'duel.' He accepts and I get a notification saying: 'the match will begin in 5 seconds,' and initiates the count down. One word flashes on the screen 'FIGHT!' And this is how my day went in the 'sts lobby.'"

So basically, I think it would be cool to have a lobby where u could go in and reminisce and duel with ur friends in other games :)

ATTATCHMENT - I don't have a lvl 26 pl character so pretend my bird is lvl 26 okie? :)

Bless
03-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Hmm a L26 rogue vs a L76 bird? A bird would win

Xbuddyjosh
03-20-2013, 10:26 AM

Notice I said that u ask them to get on their twink, as the pvp would still be lvl based, so that would not be possible

I guess I didnt have lvl range in there, but it's added now at the end of the first paragraph :S

moonway03
03-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Agree, addition to this, pls devs! Make other game's gold be traded and automatically transforms it to the gold in which game u send. Kinda like email.
E.g. Al: moonway emails moonway from dl a 1m al gold then it would atomatically will become dl gold lol

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Energizeric
03-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Agree, addition to this, pls devs! Make other game's gold be traded and automatically transforms it to the gold in which game u send. Kinda like email.
E.g. Al: moonway emails moonway from dl a 1m al gold then it would atomatically will become dl gold lol

If I could transfer my gold from PL to AL I'd be instantly in the hundreds of millions. LOL

There are so many rich PL players just starting out in AL that there would be a mass influx of gold into AL and prices would be driven way up. Arcane and Mythic items would quickly be going for 50m+

Xbuddyjosh
03-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Wonderful lol - Eric u keep an eye out for reasonably priced skewer? Idc which on really lol although I would like potency or fatality; brut is to pricey lol

Xoreobonezxe
03-20-2013, 01:23 PM

Spacetime studios has already though about doing that with platinum but it goes against the apple App Store. They are not allowed to do this I believe.

MrKrone
03-20-2013, 01:27 PM
this wouldnt be possible. thats like asking for a multiplayer Pong and Kingdom Hearts mix.

Xbuddyjosh
03-20-2013, 01:52 PM
???

moonway03
03-20-2013, 06:35 PM
If I could transfer my gold from PL to AL I'd be instantly in the hundreds of millions. LOL

There are so many rich PL players just starting out in AL that there would be a mass influx of gold into AL and prices would be driven way up. Arcane and Mythic items would quickly be going for 50m+

Ehh? How bout golds in pl when u transfer em to al they are halfed? Or maybe 1/3?

Jcyee
03-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Lol pretend 26 bird with mystery set. nbd

Energizeric
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Ehh? How bout golds in pl when u transfer em to al they are halfed? Or maybe 1/3?

Maybe they have a floating exchange rate like when you want to transfer dollars to euros. :)

Ruejade
03-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Lol then people will start making money though currency trading? Lol

Xbuddyjosh
03-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Lol pretend 26 bird with mystery set. nbd

I said "pretend" it was the lowest lvl set I had and I have no 26

Energizeric
03-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Lol then people will start making money though currency trading? Lol

Shhhhh!!! You're giving away all my secrets!

asifaiab
03-20-2013, 10:41 PM

of course ur just saying that cause ur a bird lol