PDA

View Full Version : Confused, new players?

Busterbiebe
03-20-2013, 02:09 PM
This thread is basically a mix of my boredom and helpfulness. I wanna go over some big elements for AL.
For rouges, in level ups, ALWAYS get more dexterity. For warriors, strength. For sorcerers, intelligence. This increases dps (damage per second) and dmg (damage). It'll be easier to fight and beat other people in pvp.(player versus player)

Now, skills. First, when getting a skill point, it's urgent that u get the 4 skills u like first, and then upgrade them as u go. Be sure to get passivees with the leftover points. They increase ur stats slightly, but permanently.

Run all the maps, leveling up and farming for items as u go. Pets r a fun part of AL. U can get them with platinum, quests, boss drops, and many more ways. Try to collect them all!

Best place for xp is Watcher tomb 4, accessed through travelers outpost through the cave behind Benedict. Be sure to complete quests also. They can get u gold, which well talk about soon, pets possibly, and story tokens.
Story tokens are accessed through bard quests. Each quest is a level which u venture through. After finishing it, u recieve ur story tokens. Story tokens can get u pets and potions. Find the bard in windmoore tavern, travelers outpost outside, and kraag tavern. There are also hauntlet tokens, earned by running a crazy level full of enemies. It's accessible through a portal in kraag.

Buy things! Buy items that are ur class; rouge, sorcerer, and warrior. Go to the guy with a hammer icon above him. Click on him and search wat u want to buy and wat level.
Now, currency. Gold can b found in levels in treasure chests, selling things in auction, or buying it with real money. Platinum can be bought too. If u click free offers in the menu, u can install apps for platinum. Get pets, and vanity with platinum. Get gear, chests, and potions with gold.

Chests are items with gear in them. There are gold, silver, copper,, and the elite and elite pirate versions.
Access pvp to play against ur friends in windmoore and kraag. Both are buildings that say pvp arena on them. Get to the other team's side and capture thier flag! Bring it back to ur team to win!

Get social by adding friends! U can chat to them and make a party to help u venture the world of arlor! It's best to hav a party when starting a dungeon to let other people out, and get lots of help from players u know.

Also, u can join a guild! A guild is a fun way to get social with a big group of people. You can create ur own guild for platinum. Get discounted potions and stash items in the guild hall, accessed through the guild castle in windmoore and kraag. There are members, regular players in a guild, there are recruiters, who can invite people to the guild by clicking on them and pressing invite to guild, there are officers, who can delete people from the guild and invite, and finally the master, the leader of the guild who bought it. Or, somebody else made them master.

Back to chests, pirate chests are just kraken map chests. Now, elite are different. They have better gear, elite pirate too. Elite maps are harder versions of original maps accessed by clicking elite on the world map and then accessing a level. U hav to b lvl 25 at the time to do elite. U can also get elixirs, boosts that increase stats for a limited amount of time.
That was almost everything u need to become an arcane legend! Hope it helped:)

Janifae
03-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Wow, this is great information.

If I may offer one piece of advice; please use paragraphs. The content you wrote is excellent! However, it was a little hard to read. Keep up the good work!!!

Busterbiebe
03-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Wow, this is great information.

If I may offer one piece of advice; please use paragraphs. The content you wrote is excellent! However, it was a little hard to read. Keep up the good work!!!
Thank u! Sry hav to edit.... First time using pc it messed it up hav to use phone then

Vystirch
03-21-2013, 01:03 AM
Yes originally I saw it and was like nope... Not readin that, but with the paragraphs I read it. And well done man.

-Vys

Destructible
03-21-2013, 05:09 AM
Nice summarized guide! :)

Busterbiebe
03-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Thank u! Never using pc again lol ;)

Iphoneington
03-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Nice

TheStoic
03-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Nice concise guide

But let me emphasize, once again. Its really important for new players to party up when entering dungeons, even if you're joining random groups, they will get an xp bonus in a party and will evel up fast.

Busterbiebe
03-22-2013, 05:58 AM
I'm not rlly getting into the big stuff only the basics but I guess I could add that

Lalarie
03-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Nice concise guide

But let me emphasize, once again. Its really important for new players to party up when entering dungeons, even if you're joining random groups, they will get an xp bonus in a party and will evel up fast.

Hey do not have to be in a party to get exp bonus, dev posted it somewhere...

Busterbiebe
03-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Hey do not have to be in a party to get exp bonus, dev posted it somewhere...

That's wat I thought thx for confirming

Azmishahafeez Ishak
03-24-2013, 05:57 AM
what does "chance to proc" means?

Busterbiebe
03-28-2013, 10:41 PM
Where do c that? Can't find it wat paragraph?