PDA

View Full Version : Level one elite

LEVEL ONE
03-20-2013, 04:15 PM
THE BACKSTORY BEHIND THE GUILD
I am one of the 5 founders of the old <LEVEL ONE> guild (well, that was before there even were guilds). <LEVEL ONE> unfortunately became unactive because of two reasons:
- developers took away the stash from all level 1-4 players
- the PVE kills stopped counting once XP Gain was disabled

The later reason is the main reason which killed the guild, because our purpose was farming kills and later showing off with the stats. Everyone was like :O when they saw level 1s running around with 10k+ PVE kills. We didn't do much PVP, because watching 2 bears hitting each other with a hammer wasn't really entertaining and we didn't PVP much because we didn't want to ruin our perfect K/D ratios haha.

WHAT IS THE <LEVEL ONE ELITE> GUILD ABOUT?
So now you may be wondering why you should even make a level 1 character and join the guild, since there is nothing to do anymore with a level 1... Well, you're wrong. Keep reading...

WHAT DO WE DO IN THE GUILD?
- our main focus is on PVP and CTF
- we farm (for level 1 hammers, gems and recipes)
- we hang around in Townes looking badass
- we call higher levels noobs (for fun)
- we dress as beggars and beg for gold when we're poor

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING IN THE GUILD?
- access to locked PVP and CTF games
- you get a free unique quality custom made signature picture for the forum
- access to the TIER III guild hall
- guild tournaments with rewards!
- we have a character with 500 inventory slots, so you can use it for transferring gold and items without the stash

ARE THERE ANY GIVEAWAYS?
What? No lol. Why should I give you free stuff? It's not like I have to bribe people to be in the guild. But I will try to equip each level 1 bear with a hammer and other level 1s with best stuff that drops. There are tournaments with rewards, though.

DO I HAVE TO BUY LOTS OF PLATINUM ITEMS TO BE COMPETITIVE IN PVP?
No. Definitely not. You can also request from people to unequip stuff bought with platinum, so the fight is completely fair.

THIS IS NOT JUST A GUILD...
We don't just sit there and play our little games. We will be hosting tournaments, posting guides, suggestions on the forum and such. Lots testing has to be done too. But that's not it...

WE WANT SOME CHANGES IN THE GAME
What do we want?
- level 1-4 players to be able to access the CS
- more level 1 items that don't require stats or level (and that's not a vanity)
- kill count to go up in PVE when XP Gain is disabled
- level 1 holiday dungeons

We know that some suggestions won't be taken serious by the developers, but who knows what can happen once we get enough members and supporters. We will start a silent revolution if developers will ignore us.

HOW TO BECOME A SUPPORTER?
Not interested in joining the guild, but want to support the suggestions stated above? Just post something in this thread or thank (I'm not begging for "thanks"... Or am I?) this post, so we will have proof of how many people support the ideas.

WHO CAN JOIN?
- anyone who is level 1
- you don't have to be interested in level 1 PVP in order to join
- we don't care about your amount of gold or what level your main character is. All we care about is you playing with us. So anyone (even completely new players are welcome to the guild)

HOW CAN I JOIN?
- post in this thread or
- add lvlonefarming in the game or
- send me a PM

Anyone is more than welcome to join!

Current member count: 100

nobounds
03-21-2013, 01:02 AM
THE BACKSTORY BEHIND THE GUILD
we dress as beggars and beg for gold when we're poor

lol, goodluck with guild

Yich
03-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Much respect for what your guild stands for. If you need anything I can provide let me know, Ill do my best. I'd definitely join if they allowed people to get exp while disabled.

synco123
03-21-2013, 09:20 AM
Me too I like the idea

LEVEL ONE
03-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Thank you. I still dont understand why developers did this to us at the exact moment when level 1 twinking reached the peak. It's almost as if they hate us...

I'll add you to the supporters then.

I might need some items/gold for tournament and contest prizes because begging isn't as productive as you may think it is. :D

Yich
03-21-2013, 10:55 AM
I dont have much but if I see enough people sporting level ones ill definitely donate. I have more than many know of... Hehehe...

LEVEL ONE
03-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Nvm...

Just wanted to say that we have almost 30 members now! The guild is growing pretty fast.

Caiahar
03-22-2013, 12:00 AM
I want to join! Ill make a new toon! Bird, bear,,mage, fox, or rhino?

Extreme
03-22-2013, 12:13 AM
IM in, I'll make 1, support too.

LEVEL ONE
03-22-2013, 12:42 AM
I want to join! Ill make a new toon! Bird, bear,,mage, fox, or rhino?

Fox with best level 1 gear is worse than a bird with best level 1 gear. A mage can beat a bird if the bird doesn't kite him (still requires some testing). Bear is best at melee, but can be kited by the mage and the bird. Rhino is the worse, since it is same as bear except that he has 400 health (200 less than the bear).

There are many techniques to kite, but there are just as many techniques to counter it. You choose.

@Extreme, glad to hear you're in and thanks for the support.

Gragorak
03-22-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm definitely in when i remake my lvl 1, but until then I'm just a supporter.

Caiahar
03-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Ill right! Add my lvl one ZAIADROID!

D-:
03-23-2013, 06:44 PM
"We'll be making guides"

For L1...? Lol....

LEVEL ONE GUIDE

Put the auto attack on.

Caiahar
03-23-2013, 07:59 PM
"We'll be making guides"

For L1...? Lol....

LEVEL ONE GUIDE

Put the auto attack on.

I dont think its only that..

Twink
03-24-2013, 04:11 AM
"We'll be making guides"

For L1...? Lol....

LEVEL ONE GUIDE

Put the auto attack on.
You will be the one looking stupid when we post it... Me and lvl one (and 2 others) had to do a lot of testing yesterday. And we had a great time.

It's not all that simple as you think it is, since you have to really concentrate on the environment and not just get gear and spam skills, then hope that you will dodge more than the opponent.

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Can a lvl one person twink add someone add my lvl one, zaiadroid?

D-:
03-24-2013, 09:49 AM
You will be the one looking stupid when we post it... Me and lvl one (and 2 others) had to do a lot of testing yesterday. And we had a great time.

It's not all that simple as you think it is, since you have to really concentrate on the environment and not just get gear and spam skills, then hope that you will dodge more than the opponent.

You don't have skills at level one. Testing is irrelevant.

LEVEL ONE
03-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Can a lvl one person twink add someone add my lvl one, zaiadroid?
I sent you a friend request.

You don't have skills at level one. Testing is irrelevant.
Oh, we have skills. Don't you worry about that.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-24-2013, 04:53 PM
ill be interested in this ill hit you up a PM LevelOne

MaceG
03-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Ill join Onemaceg

ispybird
03-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Im in the guild and i really like how we are able to support!!!!!!!!!!!

Kixxler
03-30-2013, 07:49 PM

LOL I can't take you seriously sorry.

Sryyoulose
03-30-2013, 07:57 PM
I propose letting only level ones farm kills, it wouldn't hurt any other level any at all. It's not like a level one will be on kill leader board for farming kills...

Caiahar
03-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Ive got 3x blessing on lvl 1 woot! Fun trashing everyone. Not that many ppl go on their lvl ones...

I-am-Fogue
03-31-2013, 08:38 AM
ill support you cos i cant understand the logic of you cant get kill when exp disabled is on BUT SOMEHOW YOU CAN GET DEATHS!! also i would love it if kills could be earned and xp stayed same so ya count me in!

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-02-2013, 01:35 PM
^^^^^ Agreed!!! You have my support, and I may eventually make a toon to join since I messed up and made a lvl 4 thinking 1-4's could join (my bad).

quantionus
12-22-2013, 11:18 AM
are u recruiting now? (buuump)

LEVEL ONE
12-22-2013, 11:44 AM
are u recruiting now? (buuump)

Thats quite a necro. But yes, any level one can join the guild at any time.

NiberFluppy
01-09-2014, 11:50 AM
I would like to join c: (NiberFluppy)

quantionus
01-12-2014, 04:23 AM
lvlone owned my L5 bird... hax more pls

DocDoBig
01-31-2014, 01:34 PM
Are you still open for recruiting?

Bonthan
01-31-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm not in this guild, but some that are reside on my lvl one's friends list. Add farmersmurf and we can track some down and run some maps. All lvl one requests are accepted :)

Harmicide
01-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Thinking about whether i should get into this or not :P

Flooring
02-02-2014, 06:29 PM
I'll join Elitelvlone I've been trying to contact you forever but you never seem to be on the same time as me.

SkullCrusher
02-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Still recruiting? :o

LEVEL ONE
02-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Sure.

programmed
02-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Sure.

Maybe I will join. I have a level one. Ign Mageyouscream

Harmicide
02-04-2014, 08:16 PM