PDA

View Full Version : Been There Done That

FluffNStuff
03-20-2013, 04:20 PM
When you finish an area, and go to the map, if you select the same area to join, it puts you in the ~EXACT~ same instance you were trying to leave. This means to re-run an area, you need to go to a different area, then go back to that area. Not sure why it does this, but it would make a lot more sense to put you in a new instance.

Carapace
03-20-2013, 04:47 PM
The life of a game after completion is such as to accommodate things like lag, disconnects and other such realities as part of mobile gaming. Would be terrible to complete a map and get the drop only to miss out on a pink don't you think? :)

FluffNStuff
03-20-2013, 04:53 PM
The life of a game after completion is such as to accommodate things like lag, disconnects and other such realities as part of mobile gaming. Would be terrible to complete a map and get the drop only to miss out on a pink don't you think? :)

I don't understand this. I am referring to you currently being in a game. If you then choose to go to the map, and select the same area, it puts you right back in the same game? Is the problem your lag/disconnect fail safes are tied to the same code as selecting an area from the map?

Carapace
03-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Oh I misunderstood the original question. Currently it does this because you are already in that map. We may look into this in the future but for the time being I would not expect a change

Chaim Nail
03-20-2013, 07:26 PM
Would be terrible to complete a map and get the drop only to miss out on a pink don't you think? :)

Indeedy, just today I picked up a pink item after being disconnected and then going back to that map :)

Although that's not saying much because the sales market has taken a severe nose dive in the past 5 days, sure there are still items in the hundreds of thousands and a few in the millions but those are the truly rare items, but for most things it's a buyers market...