PDA

View Full Version : Problem with skill points please help me.

Cure
04-27-2010, 01:34 AM
Hi so i started a enchantress by the name of "Cure" i wanted to go healer from the get go since thats what i like doing the most but as i started leveling when i hit a certain level it auto put points into freeze and lightning. well heres the problem its kinda forcing me to have to pay you 99 cents to respecc for 2 points this is quite a dilemma and was wondering why those 2 points are automaticly put into those talents :( if i can get some feedback id be ever so happy thanks for your time and great work other wise. :cool:

Splurd
04-27-2010, 01:43 AM
It is highly amusing for me to say this, but its not a bug, its a feature. Everyone will have their first 4 skills added.

Cure
04-27-2010, 02:10 AM
lol i know im just saying they should let us have the decision of if we want to use those right away or not :) thats what i was hinting at hehe

Splurd
04-27-2010, 02:49 AM
lol i know im just saying they should let us have the decision of if we want to use those right away or not :) thats what i was hinting at hehe

Well then it should go in the suggestion section (some already has suggested it though) instead of the bug section :)

King Richie
04-27-2010, 04:13 AM
splurd man stop being an advice whore !! =)

Splurd
04-27-2010, 04:16 AM
splurd man stop being an advice whore !! =)

lol

I sit at a desk all day, so I just alt tab around to the forums when there is a lull in work. So yes, excessive lurking and postings occur.

nerdherd
04-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Holy dang, you're already at 439 posts??? Your work must have lots of lulls :)

Splurd
04-27-2010, 03:45 PM
it does distract abit from my performance but I still meet my deadlines.

well... most of them.