PDA

View Full Version : The Power of <Friendship>!

Caiahar
03-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Arlor has been peaceful for many decades. Everyone got along, no war. But only a few knew about the danger ahead.

They trained, fought, and did everything the could to train. Then the goblins, undead, and many others came. None of them were a match for the heroes. But over time, darkness and evil filled people's hearts. Now their hearts have been fully consumed by darkness. The heroes united, and searched for best gear available, and trained to be the best. We are at war with others. But we don't worry, because we believe in the power of...

FRIENDSHIP!

This is an endgame pvp/ctf guild. This isn't a guild where you just run around screaming. This guild Is for pvp, and running elites together :). But there are certain rules and requirements:
Rules:
1.No disrespecting ANYONE in the guild.
2.No trash-talk, cursing, swearing. This helps a string friendship.
3.No begging, and no spamming. You may offer items on sale, but not spamming.

Requirements:
1. Lvl 25/26 (will be changed after new expansion).
2. Must have my approval (or an officer)

If you want to join, post your IGN here, and ill add you. We'll go into a pvp game, and I will supervise how you do.
I will not make judges on KDR.

KDR isn't everything.

KDR simple shows how much kills or deaths you got. For example: I have more deaths than kills, but that was because when I tried to pvp in a bad build, like bad skills, bad gear,etc.

I also accept the fact the sorcerers are kinda UP (UnderPowered), so if you are a sorcerer, then don't worry. I will judge based on other things. Warriors are also OP, so ill have a little hard time deciding about warriors.

My IGN is Mythicstar.

See you guys in Arlor!

-Shadow

wowdah
03-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Good luck with your guild!!!

sgtsloter
03-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Love the guild name. Best of luck on guild

Vystirch
03-21-2013, 12:47 AM
Decided to be a GM? Nice. Gl with the guild, and nice name.

-Vys
GM of <Arcane Fellowship>

Caiahar
03-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Man this thread died....

Vystirch
03-21-2013, 09:19 PM
Man this thread died....

Look at the beginning of the AF thread, lol, it didn't start smoothly. Just keep chugging.

Caiahar
03-21-2013, 09:36 PM
Man this thread died....

Look at the beginning of the AF thread, lol, it didn't start smoothly. Just keep chugging.

Yeah,ill keep this guild going on for a long time. Ill see after expansion if any ppl can join.

Vystirch
03-21-2013, 09:39 PM
If it's any help your joking in requirements are quite strict. You have no members so there is no incentive for people to join. When AF started in the lvl16 cap we invited everyone lvl8+. Now we have moved to only 25+ in the 26 cap. Take it in steps.

-Vys

Caiahar
03-21-2013, 09:50 PM
If it's any help your joking in requirements are quite strict. You have no members so there is no incentive for people to join. When AF started in the lvl16 cap we invited everyone lvl8+. Now we have moved to only 25+ in the 26 cap. Take it in steps.

-Vys

Remember my old guild? Anyone lvl 8+ (it was 16 cap) could join. No one. 21 expansion, requirement was 14+. Still no one. My guild got accidently deleted, and this is the new one.

Caiahar
03-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Yup this thread died.