PDA

View Full Version : elite golden pirate chests

pahhhl
03-20-2013, 08:27 PM
I was under the assumption that elite golden pirate chests have 1 legendary item in them??? I have now opened 2 and all epics... what gives???

LwMark
03-20-2013, 08:30 PM
No its not guarenteed, its all luck.
Locked crated are guarenteed a pink.

Jcyee
03-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Elite golden pirate chests drop purples and pinks. No greens or trash. And I think mythic or arcane... or both?

matanofx
03-21-2013, 02:56 AM
elite golden pirate chest can drop epic, legendary, mythic, arcane. no gurantee, could be 3 epics and and it could be 2 legendarys but mostly 3 epics.
locked crates drop 2 epics+legendary/mythic/arcane.

Rare
03-21-2013, 07:41 AM
elite golden pirate chest can drop epic, legendary, mythic, arcane. no gurantee, could be 3 epics and and it could be 2 legendarys but mostly 3 epics.
locked crates drop 2 epics+legendary/mythic/arcane.

Can t hey drop Mythic? I was under the impression that Mythic would only come from crates.

Maybe that was only mythic pets.

wvhills
03-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Can t hey drop Mythic? I was under the impression that Mythic would only come from crates.

i think it's a small chance at mythic but could be wrong. I was wrong once last year so it's getting close to time for me to be wrong again.

hehe.

Wowsome
03-21-2013, 08:18 AM

elite pirate golden chests have extreeeemely rare chance for the one of the three mythic helms and the arcane hooks too. the only item exclusive to locked grand crates is hammerjaw.

hippl
03-21-2013, 08:27 AM
elite pirate golden chests have extreeeemely rare chance for the one of the three mythic helms and the arcane hooks too. the only item exclusive to locked grand crates is hammerjaw.

the second only exclusive to locked grand crates is mccraw. and glacian would be the 3rd.

Wowsome
03-21-2013, 08:32 AM
^ yes ... thank you.