PDA

View Full Version : Crabgoldy and Squidsilver

Busterbiebe
03-20-2013, 08:38 PM
This is a children's story I made up just for the little ones. Not rlly funny to adults but show it to ur little children lol:
There were two pirates on a ship sailing over the ocean blue. One had a crabhead. He was good at finding buried treasure, mostly gold. His companion, who had a round, squid head, loved looking for Xs marking sapphires and silver pieces. Although silly, these companions argued a lot. They never got along.

One day, they both knew there was treasure on the small island of arlor. They hopped off thier ship and ran to land. Then, they started an argument on who keeps the treasure. After walking for 2 hours, they met a skinny rouge, a huge warrior, and a blue skinned sorcerer.
"I come for treasure. I will keep it." Said crabgoldy. "No! I keep it! It's perfectly fair." After more arguing, the skinny hunter rouge girl stopped them. " We have treasure. But u won't get any until you pass our test." The two companions glanced at eachother.
Then, the sorcerer said, "But before you take the test, let's decide who will actually be taking it." Squidsilver yelled, "of course, I get the treasure!"

After more arguing, the warrior said, "Please, calm yourselves. What benefit will this treasure have on you?" Crabgoldy and Squidsilver thought for a minute. "Wealth!" Said Squidsilver. "What will this wealth do for you?" Asked the rouge. "Hmmm. I-I don't know. I've always loved treasure!" The warrior was definitely not convinced, but the other two were smiling. "Have you ever considered crabgoldys feelings, Squidsilver?"asked the sorcerer. Squidsilver frowned .

"No..." He said sadly. "Is there something you need to say?" He asked. Squidsilver looked at crabgoldy. " I'm sorry. Can we be friends?"Crabgoldy smiled. "Yes, Squidsilver. Thank you. And I'm sorry too. And thank you all 3 of you!"
The three friends smiled. Squidsilver hugged crabgoldy. Then, crabgoldy spoke. "What was the test anyways?" The rouge smiled. "You have already taken it. You passed. Your treasure is friendship. The free treasure. The most helpful treasure! The treasure that matters!" The two pirates happily went back on the ship, waving back at the arlor people. They shared the everlasting treasure of friendship forever. Thier obsession for real treasure ended for ever. they never argued again and were never selfish, and lived happily ever after, sailing the ocean blue.

Redtank
03-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Cant believe i read it,but was a very nice life lesson:)

Vystirch
03-21-2013, 01:14 AM
So cute! :)

Busterbiebe
03-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Aww thx! I enjoy posting random stuff:)

Athenum
04-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Very nice story. :) HeartGold and SoulSilver?