PDA

View Full Version : Paladin review

quakelive
03-21-2013, 01:51 AM
I do a short suggestion how to make this class playable.

Starting health is to low (400, bear 600) for a Tank/Support class. 500
with tiny reduction on healing power have been better. It is unfortunely also a weakness in pvp to play with -
650hp as melee class.

Hit starting is to low compared to other classes. Offcourse there should ve difference and variations betwee classes but now you would need a dex item to get 100+ and that is a loss of str for tanking and health.

Rework Summon to get full potential taunt and the player can now lose the aggression after got it.

Change tempest spell icon and rm more dmg.

Hope this can be helpful dev

whisperwalk
03-22-2013, 02:39 AM
I have played the rhino into the 70's, and IMO some improvements are in order.

Brute Force + Vital Force non-stacking: Officially they don't stack at all, but I realized if you cast Brute Force first, followed by Vital Force, then the crit rate will stack, but not the +36 damage. But the other way round with Vital Force > Brute Force doesn't stack at all.

IMO both Brute Force and Vital Force are not so overpowered that they need to be exclusive skills. Remove the silly "overrides other Force buffs" clause!

Some decent support skill: At the moment the only good "support" skill is Revive (everything else is for tanking). As the rhino is billed as a supporter, this is misrepresentation. I have a few good suggestion for actual support skills.

1. Make the Brute Force +10% dodge apply to entire party, not just self. What good can 5 armor do?
2. Make the Vital Force +10% crit apply to entire party, not just self.
3. Guardian should protect entire party, not just caster, for 8 seconds.
4. Increase range of Summon to 15m (apply this to bears too). I can barely taunt anyone before the rest of my party barrels in.

Base HP: Base HP should be increased to 500, so that we don't resort to silly things such as carrying a bow. Even with this upgrade, the endgame bosses deal too much damage for us to stay in melee. Ultimately Pocket Legends has to re-think the whole issue of defence.

Stoneskin: 48 armor for 35% of the time. Change that to +40% armor and it might yet have some use.