PDA

View Full Version : Guild makes things slow?

syunukiya
03-21-2013, 05:57 AM
Is it just me or does being in a guild lag my game? Those guild chats etc.

DocDoBig
03-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Yeah ,
The more people in the guild the more lag

wvhills
03-21-2013, 08:18 AM
idk about in AL but in PL if u were in a big guild, had a lot of friends or had a lot of unanswered friend request then you would have more ping than if you had a small guild and a small number of friends.

earhole
03-21-2013, 08:49 AM
That's the reason I'm not in a guild. Can't stand all the guild spams.

MrFoster
03-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Disable guild chat, more problems?

Samhayne
03-21-2013, 11:40 AM
If you're playing on a device that is a bit more hardware limited than today's top devices, you might find that the work the device has to do to keep up with a big friends list or a big guilds list can contribute to slow downs. Although, I play sometimes on my venerable iPhone 3GS and it plays pretty well for me (with a big guild and friend's list) so, your mileage may vary.

DocDoBig
03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
If you're playing on a device that is a bit more hardware limited than today's top devices, you might find that the work the device has to do to keep up with a big friends list or a big guilds list can contribute to slow downs. Although, I play sometimes on my venerable iPhone 3GS and it plays pretty well for me (with a big guild and friend's list) so, your mileage may vary.

Oo secret toonz

razerfingers
03-21-2013, 02:07 PM
I remeber back in PL there was a big guild and i was in it some of us couldnt even login it would kick us off the server so they had to do something then we could login again haha.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

syunukiya
03-23-2013, 11:05 PM
So what's the final verdict? Does it matter? So far I've turned off guild chat, does that help?