PDA

View Full Version : always dc

dexievia22
03-21-2013, 06:43 AM
whats happening with your server......got a 20k ping and when teleporting always disconnects.

rivet
03-21-2013, 08:45 AM
whats happening with your server......got a 20k ping and when teleporting always disconnects.

Mine went up to 60k!!

jb57542
03-21-2013, 09:06 AM
I typically play over Wi-Fi and haven't had many timeout issues. Devs will probably ask for more info on what devices you are using and how you are connecting. I would go ahead and list that out.

Also ping is just a measure of time between handshakes, if you're session or connection dropped and application still runs you're ping will go up forever until you close the app...

dexievia22
03-22-2013, 04:24 AM
I typically play over Wi-Fi and haven't had many timeout issues. Devs will probably ask for more info on what devices you are using and how you are connecting. I would go ahead and list that out.

Also ping is just a measure of time between handshakes, if you're session or connection dropped and application still runs you're ping will go up forever until you close the app...

i usually play @my desktop which connected via dsl sometimes on my tab via wifi....i never experience this kind of ping before until now.....its been 2 days and no progress. cant play anymore always disconnect when teleporting. ive already checked my dsl and i have a good connection via dsl.