PDA

View Full Version : Polar Bow

Zuzeq
03-21-2013, 09:11 AM
I came accross the Polar Bow while dominating last night. This bow has a dps of 60 and a Proc of (Chance to freeze target). The cap on this equip is lvl 21 I think. Though I mostly use daggers, I use bow while teamed with a tank in elite dives. The use of this bow in a elite setting would be awesome. So bow users/part time bow users, wouldn't it be nice for STS to expand this weapon to level 26 w/ dps bump?

MrFoster
03-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Shipmaster bow also have stun/freeze proc. Yes freeze, sometimes enemie froze after shot, but rare. But I want winter bow just for look :)

FluffNStuff
03-21-2013, 10:09 AM
I rarely charge with the bow (tap tap Aim, tap tap Aim) so I don't usually get the proc's. Love the watchman's bow though (only like for 20-21) cause it has an extra damage proc without charge.

Zuzeq
03-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Shipmaster bow also have stun/freeze proc. Yes freeze, sometimes enemie froze after shot, but rare. But I want winter bow just for look :)

Really? I guess I should start charging bow shots then. I normaly us the rotation Fluff stated above (Tap, Tap, Aim Shot..repeat). Hard to remember to charge when you're laying traps and popping smoke. I'll try it out though.

FluffNStuff
03-21-2013, 11:45 AM
Really? I guess I should start charging bow shots then. I normaly us the rotation Fluff stated above (Tap, Tap, Aim Shot..repeat). Hard to remember to charge when you're laying traps and popping smoke. I'll try it out though.

Stick with the quicker rotation. No need to stun a dead enemy ;)

Zuzeq
03-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Stick with the quicker rotation. No need to stun a dead enemy ;)

Just want to test it out, but true that. All bets are off when it gets hot.

Louis Song
03-21-2013, 10:35 PM
I actually love switching between dagger/bow for mobs/bosses, having both high dps and high skill dmg in hand is just too good to give up.
But I'm lvl 24 (near 25) now, I'm wondering what bow shall I get when I hit 25/26? Any suggestion? I'm having problem searching in ah.
Price doesn't matter, it's always nice to have something to work on :D

Zuzeq
03-22-2013, 01:31 PM
I actually love switching between dagger/bow for mobs/bosses, having both high dps and high skill dmg in hand is just too good to give up.
But I'm lvl 24 (near 25) now, I'm wondering what bow shall I get when I hit 25/26? Any suggestion? I'm having problem searching in ah.
Price doesn't matter, it's always nice to have something to work on :D

I roll with the Shipmaster's Bow of Force.

FluffNStuff
03-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Because of the increase in chest openings, Shipmaster's bows have fallen under 1K.

Zuzeq
03-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Because of the increase in chest openings, Shipmaster's bows have fallen under 1K.

Yeah, it's pretty sad to see since its the best.

Tavya
03-23-2013, 09:24 PM

Yep, I paid 300 for my lvl 26 one yesterday. I was amazed to see it so cheap.