PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Free Plat offers

Bless
03-21-2013, 11:00 AM
I just downloaded 6 apps worth 9 plat and got nothing. Im on a samsung galaxy tablet II

Ps, if ur wondering yeah im poor.

Mysticaleagle
03-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Same here. Did tons of offers, even many where I payed for (STS, I think you should lower the price of platinums, really) and never received anything.

I didn't contact support nor complain cause I know the answer already. Nada.

Jackyll
03-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Sts needs to fix this problem or switch to another app for plat provider. I just downloaded 6 apps worth 9 plat and got nothing. Im on a samsung galaxy tablet II

Really annoyed, no wonder tons of people get scammed to scammers like "selling plat". Its cuz they dont have plat and the offers dont work. Smh fix this sts...

/endrant

Ps, if ur wondering yeah im poor.

Sounds like you're using W3i, download and run stuff offers. Once download the app and run it use for a minute or two, then look at how much space it takes up, app memory size and what time it is. If W3i doesn't grant your platinum email W3i support give them all that information and be as detailed as possible. They should grant your platinum then.

Same here. Did tons of offers, even many where I payed for (STS, I think you should lower the price of platinums, really) and never received anything.

I didn't contact support nor complain cause I know the answer already. Nada.

If you do an offer and complete it (if it is paid you will get a confrimation) and you don't get your platinum, you contact the provider's support (W3i or Trialpay) not STS support. Provide proof of completion, date, etc. etc. You'll get your platinum then.

I've brough/did offers totaling over 25k in platinum, trust me lol.

*edit* do NOT email STS support about missing platinum from offers, they have no control over offer platinum, trialpay/W3i has to send a request to manually credit platinum once they get the proof of offer completion.

LwMark
03-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Titke change

Origin
03-21-2013, 01:16 PM
U gotta launch most of them, bless. I do them 1 by 1, and move on to next only after I see that the plat balance's been updated (usually instant). :)

Bless
03-24-2013, 05:24 AM
title change, text change, anything from sts team? the offers arent refreshing its annoying.

@jack ik how to do plat offers but after i did everything the plat doesnt come in my acc

matanofx
03-24-2013, 10:01 AM
i have to admit same thing happened to me but only on my tablet (which is android too)
no such problems downloading plat apps on my phone

Bless
03-24-2013, 10:21 AM
i have to admit same thing happened to me but only on my tablet (which is android too)
no such problems downloading plat apps on my phone yah mines android tablet too. I don't have problems on my iPhone but just that the offers never refresh on iPhone

hotpimp
03-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Hey andrew, i got a solution. That bank down the road? LETS ROB IT. We will bomb it and it will go KAAAPOHHHYAHHHHHHH we will take like a million dollars and buy plats! Hit me up if u wonna.

hotpimp
03-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Also if u use w3i download the app first then click on the offer, use the appfor like 5 minutes and register and allow everything, works like 69% time. I mean 99% my bad.

TEOKILLO
03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
For me, only the apps that say (FREE install and open) work

Bless
03-24-2013, 03:52 PM
For me, only the apps that say (FREE install and open) work

Also if u use w3i download the app first then click on the offer, use the appfor like 5 minutes and register and allow everything, works like 69% time. I mean 99% my bad.

2 of the biggest noo...I mean pros ever