PDA

View Full Version : Can't conect to PL server :(

Kraal
04-27-2010, 02:53 AM
I can't conect to the PL servers. They say the servers are available but when I try to conect it says "FAILED TO CONNECT TO THE POCKET LEGENDS GAME SERVERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION." But my internet connection works properly... I've also already activatet my account.
Anyone got the same problem?

Edit: Somehow it seems that the problem isn't at any time. I just retried to connect and it worked... But I was able to connect a few times today until I got kicked out and then was able to connect again just to get kicked out again :D yea you know what I mean I think :)

btw sry for my bad english :P

Splurd
04-27-2010, 03:03 AM
are you using wifi?
3g?

etc

I believe that it is because your connection is not good enough so the sever cannot hold on to you. The servers are working fine, I can log in.

Kraal
04-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Its not working well with both wifi and 3g... But when I use Safari or another App that needs internet it works... I was just kicked out again with a ping of 120 000 :D

Splurd
04-27-2010, 04:12 AM
Its not working well with both wifi and 3g... But when I use Safari or another App that needs internet it works... I was just kicked out again with a ping of 120 000 :D

what is happening is that your connection is being lost.

Yes, your internet works, and you can view webpages, but I think it is not fast enough or not stable enough to connect to the servers properly.