PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions...

MiaFrey
03-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Question One: I belong to a Guild that I joined when I first started playing. The Guild I belong to doesn't have a Guild Hall. If I buy a Guild Hall with Platinum and then decide to leave my Guild will the Guild Hall I purchased come with me or will it remain with the Guild?

Question Two: I have been looking at and participating in some of the W3i Free Platinum Offers. Some of the Offers I participated in gave me the Platinum they promised, but some of them say "Pending". Will these eventually get verified or have I managed to mess it up somehow?

Thx in advance,
Mia

Scissorhands
03-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Unless you are the guild master you can not purchase a guild hall and usually if a offer is pending its either void or takes some time to verify.

Iphoneington
03-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Unless you leave the guild and create your own guild, then no not unless you're the guild master. Just create your own and buy a tier 3. More people will join and make it inviting!:)

DocDoBig
03-21-2013, 05:51 PM
To 1 :
unfortunately it doesnt :( You have to buy a (new) guildhall when you created a new guild.

To 2:
W3I needs indeed time to verify requests of plat , i once received my plat 1 week too late LOL

sirtibby
03-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Every guild has a guild hall. If you do not purchase one it will still have the basic hall.