PDA

View Full Version : Sorc heal

Imjebus
03-21-2013, 08:38 PM
So I don't know if I'm the only one that has noticed that sorc are just getting the worst end of the stick when it comes to the updates. So I'm suggesting that we at least get a better heal. Warriors get the horn which lasts for a decent amount of time and rogues get health packs that heal 230+ at lvl10. What do we get? One heal that barley does what it's suppose to do. I know there are some other things that we don't get like higher armor and all that but I won't get into that xD. Well that's all I gotta say. :P

Bootydots
03-21-2013, 09:25 PM
So I don't know if I'm the only one that has noticed that sorc are just getting the worst end of the stick when it comes to the updates. So I'm suggesting that we at least get a better heal. Warriors get the horn which lasts for a decent amount of time and rogues get health packs that heal 230+ at lvl10. What do we get? One heal that barley does what it's suppose to do. I know there are some other things that we don't get like higher armor and all that but I won't get into that xD. Well that's all I gotta say. :P

ya i tried to point out issues with heal also. a warriors heal is a sorcs heal and arcane shield combined basically, that definently should had came to us.

ishyrionek
03-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Yeah, wizzard seriously need some balances, ( eg. mana regen is some joke, or heal ups: time heal +10, time mana +5...)
I guess nobody play with them on STS, only with rogues :-D

Bootydots
03-21-2013, 10:38 PM
yah STS seriously hates on sorc's or somethin, a undergeared warr with heal can beat me nearly full geared... and a full geared warr who knows how to play is literally unstoppable.

Imjebus
03-22-2013, 10:40 AM
yah STS seriously hates on sorc's or somethin, a undergeared warr with heal can beat me nearly full geared... and a full geared warr who knows how to play is literally unstoppable.

I know when the huge update came out sorc only got like one little line of a update I was just like ".....ARE YOU JOKING?!" -_-