PDA

View Full Version : What are the Rhino Combos?

whisperwalk
03-22-2013, 01:43 AM
I know that (Rhino) Charge! + (Rhino) Redemption = Juiced. Also, something between (Rhino) Summon + (Bird) Blast Shot.

But what are the rest of the combos? If you look around, there's no info whatsoever. Someone once asked, and the reply was "go check the rest of the forum". Swt.

I'm also certain the Rhino has a Mega Combo, as I pulled it off yesterday in a party of three. Beats me what it is.

Does anyone know anything, and if yes, can you be more specific?

pizzaman
01-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Bump. I can't find any combo guide that includes vixen / ranger and rhino / paladin.

Caiahar
01-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Rhino charge +Birds blast shot= Cruel Blast.
Charge+redemption=Juiced
Summon+Redemption=Juiced
Thorn Wall+Rhino might=Buried
Thorn root+Rhino might=buried

Not sure of the ones I post below, but I thinks its a rumor...

Summon+Shattering scream (or other way around)=Terror
Summon +Hellscream=Terror
I dont know about terror ones...might be a rumor..

Edit: If the terror ones are true, then it could be used in MEGA COMBO.

Mike Bland
03-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Look on your avatar page under achievements, feats tab, and you'll see that the paladin has three party combos: Hellstorm, Terror, and Pwned. The only one I've pulled off is Terror, and it was a fluke; I couldn't tell you what skills did it. My guess would be one of the ones Shadowstar listed. Intuition says Hellstorm would be Firestorm + Holy Tempest, but that's just a guess. No idea on Pwned.

Edit: the original Pwned was Break Armor + Crushing Blow + Drain Life. Subbing the paladin's Redemption for the Drain Life makes the most sense, since the effect is the same.

The original Hellstorm was Thorn Wall + Lightning + Hell Scream. Your guess is as good as mine on that one. Sub Holy Tempest for Lightning, maybe?

Asicheenivy
03-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Summon and HS together can make terror