PDA

View Full Version : Please help me! Platinum is gone!!!

Stevedubz
03-22-2013, 01:04 PM
I logged in last night and I was absolutely so upset to see all of my platinum gone. I. Didn't spend it and. And I don't know what happened to it. Please help me straighten this out. I sent an email last night to nexus and I haven't gotten any responses. I am almost positive that I had 153 platinum. Now I have!!! Please please please help me. I want my platinum back. In game name is Stevedubz lvl 26 sorcerer. Thank you and please help me.

gundamsone
03-22-2013, 01:08 PM
if u go to ur space time nexus acc u can see the plat purchase and spent history on what you/or someone else used it on

Samhayne
03-22-2013, 01:18 PM
You should change your password ASAP!

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963564-how-can-i-change-my-account-s-email-or-password-

Iphoneington
03-22-2013, 01:23 PM
HAX!!! Lol jk, just reset your password like Samhayne suggested and you should be safe.

Stevedubz
03-23-2013, 12:41 AM
Thank you for helping me. I appreciate it very much. The sad thing is that I lost all my platinum, but I know that it won't be replaced... I will do anything to get it back!

Stevedubz
03-23-2013, 02:23 PM
How am I able to get my platinum back? I didn't spend it and it's all gone. I wouldn't care if it was just a few bucks. But it's not, it is $20 and I will do anything to get it back!!! Please please please help me out! I have come to really like this game, but I will not continue to play it if this isn't resolved. I am not sure who or where or what to say or do to fix this problem. If I'm in the wrong place please direct me to where I need to be or talking to. Thank you all so very much. You're good players and it's not ice to see that the community cares.

Zojak
03-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Email STS, there's nothing we as players can do for you bro

Support@spacetimestudios.com

jk9810
03-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Maybe you were drunk the night before.

Stevedubz
03-24-2013, 11:15 AM
How am I supposed to get in contact with a dev or someone that can help me? I have been posting on here and nexus and in game. I need help and support and I'm not receiving any atm. I am starting to think that they don't care about me loosing 20 dollars.

Stevedubz
03-24-2013, 11:18 AM
Email STS, there's nothing we as players can do for you bro

Support@spacetimestudios.com

Wow thank you very much for posting this. I believe I have sent a letter to this but I'm not sure. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to msg me. It's very nice that you did that. If there is anything that you ever need don't hesitate to contact me. Once again thank you.

Justg
03-24-2013, 11:19 AM
You PM'ed me last night. I asked for details and you did not respond. Don't over-dramatize things. We'll help you if it is legit, communicate with us via support(at)spacetimestudios.com from now on please.