PDA

View Full Version : Dps ex. Is very confusing please help.

Primeblades
03-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Hello to all reading this before I start I'd like to say IM A NOOB so please don't get upset with me being hilariously stupid cause everybody has to learn sometime so here I go. When I first started arcane legends I loved it but one little thing in particular always had me stumped that's why I'm here. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS DPS? That's my main question and along comes with dps damage, bonus damage, armor and health I managed to figure out the rest by myself but was always wondering what these meant please help. Thanks for reading and if your an expert at this stuff or know anything about them that could be of some help please leave a comment with as much info as possible thanks again.

Lalarie
03-22-2013, 05:32 PM
DPS= Dmg Per Second

Primeblades
03-22-2013, 05:39 PM
DPS= Dmg Per Second

What about damage bonus damage armor and health?

Lalarie
03-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Dmg= Dmg for skills
Bonus Dmg= Idk
Armor= Is a "add-on" to health
Health= Your HP (How much dmg you can absorb or survive

GoodSyntax
03-22-2013, 05:47 PM
DPS is Damage per Second.

Weapon damage and weapon speed are the main ingredients for DPS.

There are some weapons that are slower, but hit harder - weapons like bows for instance have high damage, but are slow, so they have lower DPS values. Other weapons like daggers are very fast and have reasonable damage, so they have very high DPS.

High DMG weapons are generally favored for boss fights because your DMG rating contributes to your overall skill damage. This is especially noticeable when your skill Crits. Crit meaning critical hit.

JaytB
03-22-2013, 09:35 PM
If you want the long version...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=88373