PDA

View Full Version : Health based beast gem

monarchival
03-22-2013, 05:37 PM
I cant find an hp based beast gem that is higher than lvl 30 looking at the loot tables. Bloody mess in suburbs is the only place and it stays at lvl 30. Since no new maps shouldnt it increase in lvl?

Jcyee
03-23-2013, 12:59 AM
I would think that would be the case but i still need to get caught up

Snakespeare
03-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Beast gem of Mettle, level 31, can't be beat. You have to give up about 100 health if you go with level 35 beast gem of Fortress.

Lady_Pebbles
03-29-2013, 05:18 PM
Tonicity are health gems & Fortress are defense gems. Currently, there is no Beastgem of Tonicity. I pmed Carapace regarding that so hopefully he/she will get that fixed a.s.a.p. Maybe they'll replace the Kriegberg Stone that drops at Rooftop Assailants with that gem since its only supposed to drop at Kriegberg Returns.

canislupis081376
03-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Tonicity are health gems & Fortress are defense gems. Currently, there is no Beastgem of Tonicity. I pmed Carapace regarding that so hopefully he/she will get that fixed a.s.a.p. Maybe they'll replace the Kriegberg Stone that drops at Rooftop Assailants with that gem since its only supposed to drop at Kriegberg Returns.

They could do that...lol. Least it would be a lot better than that weapon that drops there.

Snakespeare
04-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Even Obsidian Crystal is inferior to level 30 Beast Gem of Mettle where health points are concerned.

bbt1
04-01-2013, 05:16 PM

Noooo leave the krieg drop on rooftop map and add beast gem of tonicity to harg map

thebane
04-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Not trying to get on the devs' bad side, but I guess this is what happens when you dont release new campings.