PDA

View Full Version : heal and shield broken

swexcist
03-22-2013, 09:12 PM
As the message says.. sometimes when i heal. I dont get healed, and sometimes when i press shield i die directly after. Dont tell me its my internet or lagg, have 100/ 100. I cant be the only one whos noticing this. In pvp its really frustrating due to the fact were the weakest as it is. so have anyone els noticed this? Devs says its no problem. I say otherwise.

No whine post. Just stating my observesions on this high skilled game

Cero
03-22-2013, 09:22 PM
most likely heal&shield fails when you get stunned and tries to heal/shield in the same time.

swexcist
03-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Nope. Its not when i get stunned. But in 80 procent of the times it happen i die. Shield is bugged. I cant be the only one noticing this... meh

Bootydots
03-23-2013, 12:17 AM
As the message says.. sometimes when i heal. I dont get healed, and sometimes when i press shield i die directly after. Dont tell me its my internet or lagg, have 100/ 100. I cant be the only one whos noticing this. In pvp its really frustrating due to the fact were the weakest as it is. so have anyone els noticed this? Devs says its no problem. I say otherwise.

No whine post. Just stating my observesions in this high skilled game
I Thought i was the only one, Have had this issue with my heal going off clearly and granting me nothing. Also with Timeshift it occasionally will drop the clock to the ground but It does no damage and doesnt apply the dot and snare.

Excuses
03-23-2013, 12:42 AM
It's not just mage's peoblem but STS system. All my classes do that too. Annoying.

Bootydots
03-23-2013, 01:50 AM
It's not just mage's peoblem but STS system. All my classes do that too. Annoying.

Never rolled any class but a sorc, if that is the case we shud move this thread too bugs and issues to get a better look at it

swexcist
03-23-2013, 09:02 AM
Hope this is getting looked into...

Excuses
03-24-2013, 12:43 AM
Well. Am I only one see it?
Warrior doesn't spin with windmill, rogue doesn't run with pirercer or razor not activated, mage heal doesn't heal or heal health only... (I don't use shield currently. So not sure about it.)

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 04:11 PM
Heal, I have the same problems. For shield, the dmg absorption does go with lvl, so rogues can break with aimed shot, Piercer easily.

swexcist
03-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Ye ofc. But im talking about the 2 sek skill one. It seems to bug from time to time..

Shiny Celebi
03-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Old bug. It happened to all skill with me xP

Deadroth
04-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Yaaa... I remember i farmed in [Elite] Southern Seas ... When group of BH crew attacked me i wanna cast my shield... but it only "recharge" to 0... The same with my lifegiver... uhhh... i better go for offensive :D

Dead :)

Bluepinixy
04-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Happens sometimes with rogue shadow piercer.
Everything is completely normal, full mana, etc.
I charge piercer and it does nothing, but it still needs recharge and used some of my mana.
Also happened with sorc once, I used lifegiver and nothing happened.

muinnusa
04-07-2013, 09:06 PM
it not only happen on sorcerer.. other class has this problem also...
skill didnt come our, but cooldown already.. meh..

swexcist
05-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I bump this tread.. bcs this problem hve gone from being little annoying to fking fk fk annoying.

3 Times in a row.. u heard right. 3TIMES IN A ROW. This happened to me.. complained in gchat.. they had noticed the increasing of this error aswell.. we talk some.. i join another pvp battle.. and gues what..heal. nothing happened.. i rage logged.. and now im here.. soo why havnt this been fixed yet? I wonder..

U can reliese new content. Gear. Pets. Etc. But not fix an old bugg? After talking with some friends.. this happens more for rogers now aswell, and their hp packs.. soo whats the hold up??

Uzii
05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
I noticed it too. find it strange. the heal is clearly cast above me but nor me nor pt members get healed or mana fullfill. i dont pvp only pve but u think oke time to heal or refill mana and nothing happens.
maybe this should be put in "technical issues and bugs"

Energizeric
05-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I don't have the shield skill, but it happens with heal quite often. I do a charged heal, and the animation shows the heal (the exploding green crosses) but my health/mana does not increase one bit. But I don't die, I'm still alive, and now have to wait 15 seconds for heal to cool down again even though it didn't work.

Magician
05-12-2013, 12:51 PM
I agree, this has become very annoying when the skills aren't working properly. I can safely say that out of the 4 mage skills selected (fire,ice,timeshift,heal), only ice is working as intended, the rest are pretty buggy (I believe other classes are having the same problem as well).
Here's various scenarios I've came across:
(i) A charged fireball dissapear just before reaching the target within range, rendering no damage nor effect.
(ii) A charged fireball that hit creeps, but does no damage. In some circumstances, the creeps were damage and stunned after some delay, but that's after the mage taken normal attacks from creeps, where it shouldn't at all!!! I'm charging at a range, how does a melee hit me? It doesn't make sense at all.
(iii) A charged timeshift that shows no clock drop, no damage/dot, no root. Where is the clock???
(iv) The clock drop position is off. For example, general consensus would be a clock would drop right in front of me. At times, it drops at my present location or behind me.
(v) Similar to other posters. Charged heal isn't working. Animation missing, no heal, mana wasted.
(vi) Creeps in certain maps have a big tendency to chase sorcerer. A good example would be Mount Spyr where the wolves would first chase the sorcerer instead of the person aggroed, despite being out of range, not doing anything, charging non-heal spells. Combo this with item (i) - (v) puts the sorcerer into unnecessary deaths.

These are repeated observations from various maps, and it annoys me to no end. In fact, I've become more and more reluctant to play AL until these bugs are fixed. These are definitely not solely due to lag issues. Appreciate the devs would look into these matters and take the necessary actions asap.

Uzii
05-12-2013, 01:06 PM
I think op means not that knowing issue with skills not working when charged. the animation here clearly is just the effect does not apply

falmear
05-12-2013, 02:05 PM
The most buggy for me is time shift. Frequently it "fizzles". It must be some kind of timing thing between the client and server. So I try to hold it longer when charging because it only happens when I charge it. It usually happens when in a party and fighting a lot of mobs. This post says here is a problem:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96826-Known-Issue-Abilities-Sometimes-Don-t-Go-Off-When-Almost-Fully-Charged

So this is why I try to wait a few extra seconds to make sure its fully charged. I can't comment on shield or heal since I have never had problems with those. Fireball a lot of times doesn't target properly.

bluotaku
05-12-2013, 03:50 PM
I feel this issue has to do with the excessive lagginess of this game. I've noticed that when my skills get cancelled, there's usually a short lag coinciding with the void. It's especially annoying with long CD skills like shield.

I notice for skills like ice, I charge and release and instead of firing, it resets (doesn't cast, but doesn't initiate CD either). It's pretty annoying too, since it messes up the timing of my skills and lets enemies get extra attacks in when I have to recharge frost.

Hopefully STS can use the extra $$$ coming in from these Mother's Day weekend mythics and upgrade their hardware/fix these bugs.

Linkincena
05-13-2013, 12:48 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96826-Known-Issue-Abilities-Sometimes-Don-t-Go-Off-When-Almost-Fully-Charged

The Topic is addressed here... STS Team is working on it...