PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

narikimoves
03-22-2013, 09:30 PM
Is it true that , Locked Grand Crate Opening Price is 1 Platinum? Because some guy awhile ago , keep shouting that it will be.
I need answers :) thanks,

-Nikkiii / Mikoshaki :)

Caiahar
03-22-2013, 09:31 PM
Nope. Still 15 plat

Lalarie
03-22-2013, 09:31 PM
A rumor, not true

Greencrow
03-22-2013, 09:34 PM
15 platssss

Zeus
03-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Current trend...

$50 in SL and PL used to get you 800 platinum. It's far less in AL. On top of that, prices have raised for simple universal game features like creating a character or buying inventory slots. Both are 3x as much as SL and PL, their founding games...

Just something to think about.

Although, if you don't want to spend platinum, don't. This game is STILL very playable without platinum and you CAN get the items you want without spending a dime. You just have to determine wether you want to spend more time saving up gold or spend more time in real life saving up money to buy platinum...

Slashiroth
03-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Why would sts even go 1 plat when crates are their bread and butter? Even they know it that's why thy keep coming up with new "arcane" rarity and "mythic" rarity items pretty much equates to $$$$$$$ for them

DocDoBig
03-23-2013, 05:19 AM
That guy probally forgot to add one or two zeros ^^

wlsgh15
03-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Why would sts even go 1 plat when crates are their bread and butter? Even they know it that's why thy keep coming up with new "arcane" rarity and "mythic" rarity items pretty much equates to $$$$$$$ for them

because it can make good profit for them and we buyers provide money on them to run this game perhaps? as the buyer, I'm not happy at the moment..too much changing systems like pvp, pve, skills whatever and getting really laggy thesedays.
since the lock crates came out in AL, getting less like AL now...

P.S shortest farming for 3mins? you got to kidding me XD