PDA

View Full Version : Hasta La Vista!!!

SexyIsland
03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
I thought about this over and over, more than a thousand times. But this is the time where I have to say good bye. Thank you sts for giving me the pleasure of enjoying and playing such great games. For letting me explore a whole new game era. I also thank you for giving me the opportunity to have met such great players, who also became my good friends. I am moving forward with my life. I have priorities to take care of, and I have to do what I need to do in order to accomplish my goals. But thank you Spacetime for a wonderful journey.

To all of you who have gotten to know the real me, I thank you for always standing by me, making me laugh, smile, even gotten me mad. LOL!!! But overall, I have to say I will miss my closest friends. Those that made SP & KOI. You guys rock! No matter where life takes us, all of you will remain in my Heart!.. Ironhand, thanks for being such a great mentor (father figure). Bod bunny Bod, thank you for being a good friend and for seen things others didn't or just bypassed. Zero, thanks for your friendship as well. Thren, thank you for being my friend, my sister, & such a crazy lady (crazy Latinas). And to all the rest, you all know how much this crazy little Island, loves ya. <3 I will never forget any of you.

(This profile will remain open, if anyone would like to pm me or anything you guys are welcome to do so. I will check it when I can, and reply asap)

Well, Good Bye Amigos & Amigas. :love_heart:

Vystirch
03-23-2013, 11:59 AM
GL in RL! Your making the right choice rl first.

ArtofWar
03-23-2013, 04:14 PM
GL in RL Island ^^

Aracnus
03-23-2013, 05:23 PM
Nuu! I don't want you to leave Island.. I've known you in SL a while, and though we weren't too close, i still hate to see long time members leave!

GL in RL! and as some Elves say: "May the stars watch over you"

gison
03-24-2013, 02:43 AM
Bye mommy :(

I'll mees u :)

Lady_Pebbles
03-24-2013, 02:58 AM
You got my number sis so hit me up whenever! I'll miss you in game but Im glad everything is working out for you. Love ya! :)

SexyIsland
03-25-2013, 02:54 PM
I will miss you all. Sis I got you and stay up on that PvP lol. Gison my Son, I'm really going to miss you. Stay out of trouble.

octavos
03-25-2013, 03:17 PM
I already know whats up...young lady you can always find me in game :3 or here..much lov. :ghost:
take it easy be safe...and it was nice getting to know you.

Y O L O
03-26-2013, 07:59 PM
bye gl with rl

SexyIsland
03-30-2013, 04:54 PM
This will be one of the most craziest things I had to do, never thought online friends could mean so much to a person. I will carry you all in my Heart! Los amo a todos. Love you all. Ya will be miss everyday.

Abc
04-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Hasta la Vista my Friend!