PDA

View Full Version : auto kick

BuLLitz
03-23-2013, 01:13 AM
How about a mod whereas if you die and a mage tries to rev you...you have 30 seconds to rev or you get dropped.

I hate the leeches in PL. You finally get a decent group together and one of em dies and wont rev.

Auto kick desperately needed.

Otahaibab
03-23-2013, 01:20 AM
Completely agree

Deathofan
03-23-2013, 03:01 AM
Someone who goes afk and leeches from the team isn't considered a friend, I would insta boot unless he gaved a good reason why he would go afk for 30+ secs. I always tell leechers "play or leave" and many just leave the game, just need to tell them directly.

LEVEL ONE
03-23-2013, 06:02 AM
I see one issue with this though. Lets say that your team gets to the boss. You die and you know that the boss will be dead in a minute. Would you really respawn (knowing that you wont get the loot, since you could not get back to the boss in time) or would you rather wait dead on the floor?

The question above applies only if there were no mages in the team that could revive you. Or if the mage would troll and would not want to revive you.

Schnitzel
03-23-2013, 12:33 PM
How about be inactive for 1minute then auto kick? I mean what if u get bad ping?

DocDoBig
03-24-2013, 06:53 AM
I agree , 30 seconds is too less

kcimythgim
03-24-2013, 09:52 AM
I think a minute is a good amount of time, because it would get rid of leeches, but it would also allow someone to get loot that died and doesn't want to respawn

Jig
03-24-2013, 11:28 PM
It'd be simple if it'd Host migrate and choose a host. Or either in a public game and go AFK for more then a minute gets booted back to town, simple..

Wendellism
03-27-2013, 12:17 AM
EXP gaining is disabled after 30 seconds of you lying on the floor.

LEVEL ONE
03-27-2013, 12:55 AM

XP Gain should be disabled at the moment you die imo. This is a good idea though, but auto-kick also allows another person to join the team instead of an AFK player.

Jig
03-27-2013, 07:42 AM
XP Gain should be disabled at the moment you die imo. This is a good idea though, but auto-kick also allows another person to join the team instead of an AFK player.

No not at the minute you die, what if your about to kill a big mob then you die and wait for rev but the mob is dead already? There goes your exp.. Should be 30 seconds+ then it disables

Jig
03-27-2013, 07:43 AM

Does it really???

LEVEL ONE
03-28-2013, 08:53 AM
No not at the minute you die, what if your about to kill a big mob then you die and wait for rev but the mob is dead already? There goes your exp.. Should be 30 seconds+ then it disables

That's the point. Why should you be awarded with experience while lying dead on the floor anyway?

Subscriber
03-28-2013, 08:58 AM
No.

The system should automatically kick the player who is not attacking anything for more or less than 30 seconds, usually that's what leeches seem to do. They get lazy so they join games and lolligag around.

Also my ping spikes sometimes and I'm looking at the stars for one minute or more, I wouldn't appreciate being mid-run and kicked due to my connection.

Schnitzel
03-28-2013, 07:45 PM
No.

The system should automatically kick the player who is not attacking anything for more or less than 30 seconds, usually that's what leeches seem to do. They get lazy so they join games and lolligag around.

Also my ping spikes sometimes and I'm looking at the stars for one minute or more, I wouldn't appreciate being mid-run and kicked due to my connection.
Whats loligag?

Subscriber
03-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Whats loligag?

If you're serious it's people that walk around and do absolutely nothing.

You could 'Google' it for more info.