PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me? Or the Game is quite laggy these past days?

Vertuldo
03-23-2013, 05:20 AM
The game is laggy not the way it was before i started playing. sometimes when I try to go in WT4 at Kraag it disconnects me. I have good WiFi connection. :(:(:(

Lalarie
03-23-2013, 07:26 AM
I have been having good ping lately, idk about you

On a side not it would be KT4 not WT4 ;)

SkyDagger
03-23-2013, 07:34 AM
The game is laggy not the way it was before i started playing. sometimes when I try to go in WT4 at Kraag it disconnects me. I have good WiFi connection. :(:(:(

not only you experiencing this laggy situation. like me i cant get out from travelers outpost going to windmoore to go in pvp.. but when i tried to join pvp with someone in friend list its quite fine to enter in pvp area. i really dont know whats going on >.<

Vertuldo
03-23-2013, 11:11 AM
Just look at my Ping. STS should give appropriate attention for this.

Lalarie
03-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Mines fine...

Bejo
03-23-2013, 11:56 AM
i dont know too, i really confused, i can check this forum and watch video in youtube with fine but so often disconnect from AL, specially when open new map, like the game preventing me connect to the game. this happen in last 3 days. may be next times i will try another internet connection.

Vertuldo
03-23-2013, 02:19 PM
We can't even hunt properly since the pots are quite delayed too. tsss.

Vertuldo
03-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Mines fine...

Yes sometimes its fine, but during grinding and say hunting the pots gets delayed and we,'re like not even moving. IMO, the game needs a good maintenance. Im not trying to displease others but the lag is really annoying.

Athenum
03-23-2013, 07:38 PM
I have been experiencing this a lot too. I've done a tracert,checked my router checked running apps. changed QoS, updated priorities and it is still the same. Lag spikes happen when you change areas or enter areas. Sometimes it is bad enough to disconnect.

Either its on the server side or area that we play in. May I ask where everyone is located? It might be that. To start off, I'm from the Philippines.

Vertuldo
03-24-2013, 03:05 AM
Im in Phils too, but was in UK last month. I dnt think it depends on our location, almost every one of us in game experiences the same thing. Sts should give appropriate attention regarding this matter or else it might get even worse.

swexcist
03-24-2013, 05:48 AM
Laggy as fk atm. People in battleground complain aswell. So its not only me.

TheStoic
03-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Same here also, since I came back after deletion, my ping is erratic. My remedy is to fight solo, when ping starts to peak, pause for a second, wait for it to subside. That's how I play now.