PDA

View Full Version : account reset !!

Topbuzz
03-23-2013, 06:52 AM
I was playing pocket legends last night i went onto store bought platinum received email confirmation but the platinum did not show on my character, so i logged out went to log back in and my account didn't exist. It then prompted me to register an account which i did and it gave me a new account a lvl 1 character. I did register my original account and had bought platinum before (3 times in fact) I had 2 characters one at lvl 28 and one at lvl 21, I don't care so much about the resetting of the characters but i have spent close to 30 Gbp on the platinum and had items which i had bought with the platinum. I then tried to go onto Spacetime support website but it did not recognise my account the original or the new. I emailed via the new registration email confirmation and have had no response. I have receipts for all my purchases to the original account I want my characters back, and to top it all off I won't be able to enjoy the double XP weekend :( The money for last nights platinum is showing as paid from my back account. Any help please.

Schnitzel
03-24-2013, 12:14 AM
Message a dev om forum ( probably samhayne)
Or email support at
support@spacetimestudios.com

wulfy
03-26-2013, 03:05 AM
hay topbuzz I have the same problem as you too, I haven't played this game for 9-10 months and decided to come back and play. Only to find out that my account (this one) is gone and when I login, it requires me to register as if it's the first time i login with that email address.... I still have the newsletters they sent me back in 2010....

i had 2 lvl 30+ characters in there - ______-

edit:
after searching through my emails, i found out that I changed my email address the last time I loged in (why the heck did i do that....)
so nvm, my character is still here.

Schnitzel
03-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Like I said.
Email support@spacetimestudios.com
Support team probably can help.