PDA

View Full Version : Walking speed?

Twink
03-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Does anyone know what the walking speed of the characters is (without elixirs or orbs)?

I think it's either 3 or 4 meters per second, but I can't say for sure. Has anyone got detailed info about this?

NotYoCookiez
03-23-2013, 07:08 AM
Interesting question. If we can get a confirmed answer from devs I wonder who will be the first to measure all of alterra

Twink
03-23-2013, 07:21 AM
If we can get a confirmed answer from devs I wonder who will be the first to measure all of alterra

Well, that is not the reason why Im asking this... but thats not a bad idea. :D

Extreme
03-23-2013, 08:32 AM
1cm/day

NotYoCookiez
03-23-2013, 08:36 AM
Can you find this by doing this?

Go into pvp, equip xbow, auto attack someone to make sure you are at max distance, then time yourself how long it takes you to run to the other guy. Then repeat serval times and find the average m/s?

LEVEL ONE
03-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Can you find this by doing this?

Go into pvp, equip xbow, auto attack someone to make sure you are at max distance, then time yourself how long it takes you to run to the other guy. Then repeat serval times and find the average m/s?

Boy you sure are complicating things... Enable line to target, go anywhere, lock a target that is not moving (barrel/chest) and just start walking towards it. Film the whole thing and later watch it with a timer. It would be easy to determine the walking speed that way, you would just have to count the lines. The problem is that Im not on the computer atm and cant video capture it.

Dont you know how to measure the range?
/a guide will be here soon, made by our <level one elite> guild, which should explain everything

Roberto077
03-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Here's how you do it.

1.) type /L in chat
2.) start stop watch
3.) type /L when done

/L gives you your coodinates on the map so you can measure the velocity based on the displacement.