PDA

View Full Version : New Player needing help

Arran Tasker
03-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Good afternoon.

My question is, how do i determine the rarity of my equipment in the inventory page. My current weapon for my rouge is boarder in purple, what does this represent?

Also, I have been told that the best way to start merchandising is to mech chests. How is this done, can chests be sold or are they best being opened? I have 3 silver chests so far. I am level 6

Energizeric
03-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi, to answer your questions, item rareity is like this:

white - common (least rare)
green - rare
purple - epic
pink - legendary
orange - mythic
red - arcane (most rare)

Regarding being a merch, chests tend to sell somewhat faster than other gear/items, so some like merching them. You sell items in the consignment shop which is located in all of the towns except Windmore. Just look for the big hammer and that is the consignment shop.

Limsi
03-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic, Arcane - Epic being the most common next to "trash/common" items and Arcane being the most sought after and most expensive items.

You can start merching them through the auction house, but I suggest you open them due to the fact that there's a low demand on regular chests and that you may need the weapons/armors inside if your'e lucky to save you some gold. Reach lvl 25 and farm for Elite Pirate/Banded chests for they are worth more and the demand is pretty much progressive.

matanofx
03-23-2013, 01:43 PM
Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic, Arcane - Epic being the most common next to "trash/common" items and Arcane being the most sought after and most expensive items.

You can start merching them through the auction house, but I suggest you open them due to the fact that there's a low demand on regular chests and that you may need the weapons/armors inside if your'e lucky to save you some gold. Reach lvl 25 and farm for Elite Pirate/Banded chests for they are worth more and the demand is pretty much progressive.

i second that, first lvl up to 25 which may take a little time but any merching before that probably wont make you rich as elite gold chest and elite items are the ones most wanted by players in al.
few tips that might help you as a low lvl player trying to save gold is dont feed your pet/pets ever, when 1 is tired just replace it with another and the tired one will slowly refresh.
also try not to use that many potions as they cost alot of gold compare to what you make from quests when youre low lvl.
do quests for gold, dont spend it rapidly and youll do just fine till you reach lvl25 =]