Rae Rae
03-23-2013, 04:18 PM
I've had it happen a few times now....

Computer specs are:

Dell
Model # M5030
Processor: AMD Athlon II P360 Duel core processsor 2.30 GHz
4.00GB RAM

Ok, so I am using my laptop to play and the only "bug" I've been having is that the keyboard will freeze up every now and then. I can use the mouse to buld up an attack and use potions/mana, but I can't move (from mouse or otherwise).

Since I am using my laptop, I play by touch not needing to look at the keys. Not sure if there is a combo of keys I am hitting to make the keyboard not to work, but if I restart the game I am able to use the keyboard...

Any ideas?

Rae Rae
03-26-2013, 06:33 AM
*bump*

Still dealing with it. I need to log off completely in order to not have an issue, this usually happens in a fight. If I am able to go to the page where it says "play" and go back it, the keyboard still does't work, I need to go to the screen that makes me "log in and play"

Bootydots
03-27-2013, 12:01 PM
I've had it happen a few times now....

Computer specs are:

Dell
Model # M5030
Processor: AMD Athlon II P360 Duel core processsor 2.30 GHz
4.00GB RAM

Ok, so I am using my laptop to play and the only "bug" I've been having is that the keyboard will freeze up every now and then. I can use the mouse to buld up an attack and use potions/mana, but I can't move (from mouse or otherwise).

Since I am using my laptop, I play by touch not needing to look at the keys. Not sure if there is a combo of keys I am hitting to make the keyboard not to work, but if I restart the game I am able to use the keyboard...

Any ideas?

Hmm i Have the same problem with my chromebook, every time I touch the tab key my keyboard freezes up when playing AL. There is no way of unfreezing it without shutting down the entire App.

Greencrow
03-27-2013, 12:22 PM
Me too in my hp pc. The number keys and letters q&e are ok but the arrow keys and w,a,s,d keys freezes up sometimes.

Rae Rae
03-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Thank you GreenCrow, I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this. Hopefully the tech team can shed some light on the issue.

ishyrionek
03-28-2013, 12:36 AM
I thought its somethink with my device, lol. I mostly die then :-$
Im afraid if u wont write how and when it happens, it will be very difficult to fix it.

So 1 of cases is when pet lvl up.

Sometimes there is bug u cant control yourself moves at all. Its hard to beat when u are in dung, cause u cant rejoin.
Switching pet then help... Dunno why...

Rae Rae
03-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Switching pet then help... Dunno why...

I'll have to try the pet thing. I'll also to keep an eye on when it happens. Normally, when I am fighting a boss.