PDA

View Full Version : New to the forums, have a question

Lindono
03-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Hey guys, the name is Lindono. I'm a level 17 sorcerer :anonymous: lol. Hoping to have fun and learn some info on here also ^.^

But anyways, I have two questions. First one is that I'm kind of stuck. I just beat the main campaign where you had to beat the demon dude in his tower. I looked around everywhere for some new quests to take and when I open up the quest log, it says “Hint:Protect the traveler"

Anyone know where do I go?

Second one is that I'm currently missing some plat offers. Everytime I look at it, it says pending and it's been doing that since this morning. I have about 4 games pending. All of them are free.

Any help?

Deadprezz
03-24-2013, 06:03 AM
It says ''Protect the traveler'' because you have completed all your quests in your list C;

Lindono
03-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Haha, that's the problem. I don't know where to go to protect this traveler lol . Do you know?

wowdah
03-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Did you open the games u downloaded and played them for 30 seconds?

Lindono
03-24-2013, 03:46 PM
Did you open the games u downloaded and played them for 30 seconds?

Yeah, even more than that

Deadprezz
03-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Haha, that's the problem. I don't know where to go to protect this traveler lol . Do you know?
LOL, you don't need to protect any traveler.. did you go to the Kraken Isles? If not... just go to the ''City of Windmoore'' and look for the ''Windmoore Harbor'' to unlock new stages and do some quests there! C;

Vystirch
03-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the forums, go to windmoore and find the harbor.

-Vys