PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Health and Mana Surge

Thermite
03-24-2013, 12:51 AM
I have been playing AL since it came out and just decided today to make a rogue because I wanted to try out all the classes having leveled my warrior and sorcerer. Anyways, while I was playing with my rogue, I suddenly received a health and mana surge where both fully regenerated within seconds. I had never experienced this before with my warrior or sorcerer. Does anyone know how this happens? Is it a another rogue using a skill?

Limsi
03-24-2013, 01:06 AM
Either you were healed by a mage or shielded by a warrior who then before casting the shield, buffed himself up to add more mana to the team when attacked.

Though I'd like to ask if you were playing with a team or just alone. PvP or PvE?

Khylan
03-24-2013, 08:56 AM
Probably a sorcerer with a PvE spec. Charging the heal restores double the mana it consumes for me with 3720 mana and 216 skill damage at level 25. It's a fantastic group utility spell. I fire it off charged every cool down because it restores so much mana, and it usually makes pugs less sufferable.

Bless
03-24-2013, 09:18 AM
sorceror = tons of mana so it takes long time to regen mana
warrior= tons of hp so it takes long time to regen hp
rogue = a bit of both

and remember your rogue is still low level so not much hp/mana so it regens fast

hotpimp
03-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Maybe a teamate placed a health pack onto a mana orb thing and a sorcerer used a watch rifle to push u into the mana/ health pack. KAPOHHYAHHHHH

Thermite
03-24-2013, 02:45 PM
I was playing PvE with a team.

Azepeiete
03-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Did you level up? You go back to full when you level up, so you may have just forgot abut that.

hotpimp
03-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Maybe, when u were at the boss, idk.... But... KAPOKOYAHHHHH

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Happens to me ALOT. I stop fighting, and my mana and health Regen go up like crazy. Unless I attack or get hit, it doesnt stop. Happened too me with warrior and rogue. Maybe it happens at low levels to give new ppl a boost. My warr and rogue are 11