PDA

View Full Version : A few (likely stupid) questions

Battlegrinder
03-24-2013, 01:13 AM
I've recently started playing PL actively again, and I've noticed a few things that have caught my attention but that I've also been unable to find an answer to in-game.

1. I've seen a few people with what looks like a smaller version of the blacksmoke mountain vanity horns. How do you get those? Is it a promo code or something?

2. I've also seen a bunch of people who have a yellow/orange, Dark grey/orange, and light grey dragon pet. Where do you get those?

3. I saw a guy with what looked like a silver version of the forgotten treasure coin vanity hat (it also had this cool particle effect, kinda like the hammer of the rift). What the check is that thing, and how do I get one?

4. Finally, what is the little eye of sauron looking thing that some players have following them around? I'm guessing it has something to do with reaching the level cap, but I also thought that the level cap vanity was a shield.

Thanks for helping me out with these questions. I have an ugly suspicion that I'm going to be faceplaming and wishing I'd spent more time playing when I find out the answers.

Hook
03-24-2013, 01:29 AM
Uhmmm im not too pro but
1. Horns vary in size depending on class. I know d mage has em really big compared to a bird.. who has d firewand horns relly small. I forgot promo i beliece is underworldwarrior.

2. The grey dragons as far as i know were part of christmas pet packs.

3. The silver coin was given at the launch of ____________ i believe? Not sure for what platform.

4. The eye is indeed ive heard as part of an elite quest once u reach 76.

Hope i helped a bit. Im not 100% on most of this.

wammm
03-24-2013, 01:37 AM
3. The silver coin was given at the launch of ____________ i believe? Not sure for what platform.

It was a limited edition vanity helm from plat store that gives "energy thing" when your inside the forgotten treasure rooms. It was only eeffective when forgotten treasure event was released. Now it's just a plain vanity.

Ks_Leon
03-24-2013, 01:40 AM
1.read this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67928-GUIDE-Promo-Codes-LIST!&highlight=promo+code
2.that pet was no longer available because its the quest elite of BSM before level 76 has been raise....
3.The helm was sold on store when forgotten events has been release..I forgot what its gave....but its has been removed after the event was end..
4.That elite cap quest Lv76...u gonna kill Red Dragon Slayer 76 times to get a black costume..then u have to kill onyx in Red Dragon Lair...its in secret entrance...and u have to kill the onyx just one time..:)

Deathofan
03-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Silver coin gaved 4.5xs damage during the forgotten treasure event.

DocDoBig
03-24-2013, 03:44 AM
@1 the Horns you're talking about are indeed a promocode : underworldwarrior the look of them depends on which class you are wearing them.

Oh check out the other latest promocodes : wingedhelm & awareness

@2 these Dragon Pets were only available during the 71 cap in the BSM sneak peek map as a quest ONLY for elites (lvl 71)
They cant be worn for a dragon set except one , the less common Smoke.

Archie - Yellow Dragon
Patriot - Silver
Smoke - Black
Veruca - Purple

@3 that coin was also only available during the forgotten treasure event.
It had a proud price of 120 plat and gave you 4,5x more damage for more than a week , but only in the forgotten map :( ,
after that it became worthless.

@4 Yes indeed that "pet" is only for elites obtainable in an elite quest.
Its only a vanity and doesnt give you any stat bonus

Hope that helped ^^

dudetus
03-24-2013, 03:58 AM
I love it when people still answer things which have already been answered. Such a waste of typing.

1. I believe u r meaning then Devil's Horns. Don't know if they were on the 2012 halloween packs as well but they sure were on 2011 Halloween Packs. Meaning, can't get those anymore.

Orrrr, u just saw the horns on a different class. Birds horns are like small bull horns.

Chopper
03-24-2013, 07:36 AM
I love the look of my forgotten power coin, but man, i miss that 4.5x damage it used to give....

XghostzX
03-24-2013, 12:34 PM
I love it when people still answer things which have already been answered. Such a waste of typing.

1. I believe u r meaning then Devil's Horns. Don't know if they were on the 2012 halloween packs as well but they sure were on 2011 Halloween Packs. Meaning, can't get those anymore.

Orrrr, u just saw the horns on a different class. Birds horns are like small bull horns.

Oh, I'm glad you love it :) Here, I hope you love this one.

1. I believe u r meaning the devil's Horns. Don't know they were on the 2012 halloween packs as well but they sure were on 2011 halloween Packs. Meaning, can't get those anymore.

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Oh, I'm glad you love it :) Here, I hope you love this one.

1. I believe u r meaning the devil's Horns. Don't know they were on the 2012 halloween packs as well but they sure were on 2011 halloween Packs. Meaning, can't get those anymore.

I love it! XD