PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody out there :(

Topbuzz
03-24-2013, 09:26 AM
After 2 days of no reply im starting to think nobody is reading our posts i understand ppl are busy and all im asking is for some help with my lost account . Ive spent alot of money on this game and as a paying customer im starting to lose hope. My account reset after i bought more platinum then when i tried logging in it said my account does not exist . Which it did as ive paid for platinum 4 times i have the reciepts to show . After no response from support 2 days later im trying to get some notification that they know i exist . Please could i get some admin here to help me ? As i was told the forum was my best bet . Thanks for youre time .

Yich
03-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Hey, it's the weekend. Theyre really super duper busy as it is and they dont (well, rarely) respond on weekends. It could take you up to a week, so in the meantime I suggest making a new account or finding something else to do.

Make sure you're typing in the right email, and ask yourself if anyone had access to your account other than yourself. If they did, they could have changed your login email to an email of their choice. Just make sure you remember as many details about your account as possible to prove ownership. When they respond, answer any questions the best you can, and always be respectful. Support is usually pretty good about recovering accounts. PM me or a dev if you have any questions. Samhayne is the most active dev around, so if it takes over a week and a half or so, PM him and ask what's going on.

Topbuzz
03-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Well my wife also plays . And my chars have been offline at the same lvl . I have all the cash recipets to show they are mine i can tell them everything from gold on them and gear bought so all they need to do is email me and give them back. And making new chars is not an option as ive spent over 30 pounds on my account . Thanks for the reply but waz hoping for a admin or support dev . A week wait seams excessive . Thanks for reading .

Yich
03-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Well my wife also plays . And my chars have been offline at the same lvl . I have all the cash recipets to show they are mine i can tell them everything from gold on them and gear bought so all they need to do is email me and give them back. And making new chars is not an option as ive spent over 30 pounds on my account . Thanks for the reply but waz hoping for a admin or support dev . A week wait seams excessive . Thanks for reading .

Honestly a dev response wouldnt differ much from what I said. I just meant new characters while you wait.

Topbuzz
03-24-2013, 01:30 PM
I think it would differ . Can you give my chars back with the 30 pounds from my bank account ? Also making new chars is not the point the money ive spent is the point . Thanks for the reply . Im not trying to come across as ungrateful .

Yich
03-25-2013, 09:32 AM
I think it would differ . Can you give my chars back with the 30 pounds from my bank account ? Also making new chars is not the point the money ive spent is the point . Thanks for the reply . Im not trying to come across as ungrateful .

Maybe you do a little research there bud. This game isn't like whatever game you play where the developers contact you via forums and return your stuff. My suggestion was not for you to get over your loss and just start anew. I merely suggested you find something to do while you wait, because it will be a long wait. You're going to get your account back. Asking for more help via the forums isn't going to do anything but get people telling you to be patient and email support@spacetimestudios.com.

Read through the other threads where people lose access to anything, the devs simply say email support. I did that and added a little extra, find a hobby or something to do while you wait. I could also shoot you straight about it and tell you support is going to take awhile. I even added to PM Samhayne if it takes over 1 1/2 weeks - 2 weeks. That's a heck of a lot more than the developer cut and paste answer that you seem to want so bad. If you really want a dev response, report your post, their bound to come along, though they might give you an infraction for misusing the report function. I'm willing to bet a dev came across the thread already, saw my post and figured it was enough, but who knows. I'll do you a solid and report your post right now and take the infraction for you, if it means that much to you.

Topbuzz
03-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Thx for the reply . This is starting to jerk me off so i'll wait for the devs . Starting new char is not happing . I would just end up losing that new one when they give mine back so there is no point . Again thanks for the reply and advice

Samhayne
03-25-2013, 10:32 AM
Hi Topbuzz,

Our apologies for the delay it getting back with you. Yich is correct in that our support team doesn't currently work weekends. Likely the team will get to your ticket soon. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.