PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo VS. Forgotten Bow

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 10:37 AM
I recently made my voodoo Mage, and I pvped away. But there's the forg bows. I get rushed by (which I kinda don't mind) by forg bows (which I mind).
There are usually birds/Mages with forg bows. The birds are a threat because of their blast shot, which breaks mana shield and kills me with autos. So can someone tell me how to face up and beat forgotten users? I seem to die a lot by them.

Yich
03-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Well had you been part of the movement to get forg bows nerfed, perhaps this wouldnt be happening, but hey, you had better things to do then. So suffer now and forever as endless ranks of forgotten noobs send your KD into a fiery hell of negativity and ruin your play experience as a whole. Complain all you like, the choice of your endgame community to insist that the forg bow shouldnt be nerfed has sealed your fate already. The forg bow is here to stay, embrace it like the few or leave like the rest.

Dont forget to thank the devs and the endgame community every time you get trashed by the overpowered blasphemy that is the forg bow. Remember to return the favor by complaining that the elite bow is underpowered and ask that they give it more dodge.

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
I've been part of the forg event. I wish it never it happened. I wish it wasn't available it pvp. Forg bows are for noobs who are too dumb or lazy to get a set themselves. And I have to put up with them.

PL•ayer
03-24-2013, 12:25 PM
Well had you been part of the movement to get forg bows nerfed, perhaps this wouldnt be happening, but hey, you had better things to do then. So suffer now and forever as endless ranks of forgotten noobs send your KD into a fiery hell of negativity and ruin your play experience as a whole. Complain all you like, the choice of your endgame community to insist that the forg bow shouldnt be nerfed has sealed your fate already. The forg bow is here to stay, embrace it like the few or leave like the rest.

Dont forget to thank the devs and the endgame community every time you get trashed by the overpowered blasphemy that is the forg bow. Remember to return the favor by complaining that the elite bow is underpowered and ask that they give it more dodge.

I've been part of the forg event. I wish it never it happened. I wish it wasn't available it pvp. Forg bows are for noobs who are too dumb or lazy to get a set themselves. And I have to put up with them.
Well, instead of turning this thread into an argument about forgotten bows, let's answer the question that has been posted.

I believe Yich hid an answer in his post, the part about embracing the fb or leaving th game... Basically, adapt and conquer, I think.

Other than that, sorry for my lack of expertise in L35... Just trying to get this thread back on topic :)

Yich
03-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Well, instead of turning this thread into an argument about forgotten bows, let's answer the question that has been posted.

I believe Yich hid an answer in his post, the part about embracing the fb or leaving th game... Basically, adapt and conquer, I think.

Other than that, sorry for my lack of expertise in L35... Just trying to get this thread back on topic :)

No argument here yet, we both dislike forgotten bows.

TEOKILLO
03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
I think i said this b4, so go level 69, almost no fbows there

Yich
03-24-2013, 12:35 PM

My thank count is already there.

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 12:39 PM
No argument here yet, we both dislike forgotten bows.

Yeah, I try to team on forg bow ppl with other voodoos or non forg ppl

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 12:40 PM

You did, except this is different. That was for my bear. This is mah vooodoo Mage!

TEOKILLO
03-24-2013, 12:41 PM
If yew level your mage to 69, you have a even moar magical mage

razerfingers
03-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Im the biggest hypocrite on this subject. I have a voodoo myself and i am not good because forgotten staffs and forgotten bows but im learning to try and not go out and get one lol. Im using artisan lvl 15, lvl 10 plat helmet and lvl 15 forgotten bow on my 30 and i wreck 30 talon bears funny right? But its fun!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

MightyMicah
03-24-2013, 01:27 PM

This right here is a true example of a bitter gamer who has lost all hope. Do not follow his example.

@Shadowstar-Hit me up in game sometimes and I'll let you know some tips I found to be very useful as a voodoo Mage when vsing the forgotten users. It's a little tricky but it can be done. Just add MightyMicah

Yich
03-24-2013, 02:00 PM
This right here is a true example of a bitter gamer who has lost all hope. Do not follow his example.

I'll let you know some tips I found to be very useless as a voodoo Mage when vsing the forgotten users.

You let me know which example you want to follow, the guy who says PL has gone down the pooper or the guy who wants to give you useless tips. Your call bro.

@Micah you know exactly why Im bitter.

Caiahar
03-24-2013, 02:07 PM
I'd choose useless tips. Hey they ARE tips...

Shilooo
03-24-2013, 02:15 PM
I blame it all on end game players! Because the devs listen to us and do everything we say.....

Yich
03-24-2013, 02:18 PM
I blame it all on end game players! Because the devs listen to us and do everything we say.....

Said both devs and end gamers. You have to remember this was pre AL, when the devs DID listen to end gamers.

Reunegade
03-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Sorry but, either you accept the challenge, or move onto lv 50-61.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-24-2013, 04:45 PM

why 69? go 71 and use beastly set..

MightyMicah
03-24-2013, 05:50 PM
You let me know which example you want to follow, the guy who says PL has gone down the pooper or the guy who wants to give you useless tips. Your call bro.

@Micah you know exactly why Im bitter.

My apologies :P

CrimsonTider
03-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Useless tips? Bring me any level 35 bird or Mage with a forgotten bow and I guarantee I'll beat them to 10 every time. Leave your bitterness out of reach of others. It's a game. It's not real life. If you can't get over it, I suggest a long break and take the happy road back to reality.

His response was because you made a typo buddy. hehe

MightyMicah
03-24-2013, 06:37 PM
His response was because you made a typo buddy. hehe

Haha whoops!

Yich
03-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Haha whoops!

Id never call your tips useless unless you did first.

MightyMicah
03-24-2013, 06:46 PM

I wondered... Haha

CrimsonTider
03-24-2013, 06:51 PM

I would.

:zipsupflamesuit:

;)

MightyMicah
03-24-2013, 06:54 PM
I would.

:zipsupflamesuit:

;)

I would never flame you!

Ujustgotnuked
03-25-2013, 03:52 AM
Ok so this is a tip for the rushers with forg bows: almost every single one of them are gonna ms before they try and nuke you, so what you do is kite their shield so they will have less than half mana( be careful cuz if you fail that kite your dead). After that you ms and will most likely win cuz their shield will break first.

For a call fight: they most likely will not ms but they will still kill you very quickly, so either kite their drain or what you do is, when they say go and u say go, stand your ground as they run towards you and before they get in range of hitting you, simply back away and they will miss drain and fire, which is what was going to kill you, then you step in quickly and nuke them, try and do this before they ms.
Hope this helped g'luc fighting them' Nomnomcookies.

OverkillED
03-25-2013, 04:27 AM
I recently made my voodoo Mage, and I pvped away. But there's the forg bows. I get rushed by (which I kinda don't mind) by forg bows (which I mind).
There are usually birds/Mages with forg bows. The birds are a threat because of their blast shot, which breaks mana shield and kills me with autos. So can someone tell me how to face up and beat forgotten users? I seem to die a lot by them.

Your answer: L2P. (Learn to play)
It'll take practice, lots of it, but eventually you'll get the hang of fighting and beating most Fbow mages/birds. You have to kite very well and MS earlier than a normal 1v1 fight. If they don't pop MS, you can just nuke them and it's GF. If they do, then kite. You have much more mana regen than them. Use it to your advantage. With birds, you do pretty much the same except it's kite-mandatory.

Ujustgotnuked
03-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Overkilled why must u post a much less detailed answer after mine?? :P

Griffinfan
03-25-2013, 07:44 AM
keep a forgotten staff on hand, own them with that.

as a voodoo myself I can beat forgotten birds with voodoo, it just takes strategy to outsmart them. They definately get lazy because they think they are OP (which they are) so that means they play sloppily, which is easy pickin's.

Hit me up IG we can pvp

Ujustgotnuked
03-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Ohh yes i forgot to tell how to fight forgotten birds, here it is: kite them, its ok if the frost misses but if the fire misses, they will thorn you and then nuke u, so when fire misses use ms and try nuke them. Thats the only strategy ive tried and it usually works fine for me especially against rushers.

Caiahar
03-25-2013, 09:20 AM
keep a forgotten staff on hand, own them with that.

as a voodoo myself I can beat forgotten birds with voodoo, it just takes strategy to outsmart them. They definately get lazy because they think they are OP (which they are) so that means they play sloppily, which is easy pickin's.

Hit me up IG we can pvp
Guessing the IGN is foreveranoob?

lakersrockftw
03-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Pvp is unfair with forgotten bows but the only reason I don't want them to be nerfed is that they are pretty useful in pve.

Yich
03-25-2013, 09:34 AM
Pvp is unfair with forgotten bows but the only reason I don't want them to be nerfed is that they are pretty useful in pve.

I don't think a PvP nerf would be too far above the developers coding ability.

Griffinfan
03-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Guessing the IGN is foreveranoob?

voodoo is foreveanub

no R

NotYoCookiez
03-25-2013, 10:08 AM
why 69? go 71 and use beastly set..

Lol

TheBedtBird
03-25-2013, 11:28 AM
Yes nerf the forgotten stuff bows, they actually are op:) That would be awseome, its a bit ruff out there for voodoos.

But if someone asks to nerf the 40 plat pack please dont I spent 20$ on thoughs:)

MightyMicah
03-25-2013, 12:38 PM
I don't think a PvP nerf would be too far above the developers coding ability.

Lol! And since when was a forgotten bow an essential in pve?

Oh yeah those bows! They are just tearing up pve. Those bows...

Try the gay elixir stacking! Shoot, pve is a breaze just due to the daily elixirs...

Zerious
03-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Do I use fbow? Yes, but not on all my twinks. For the ones i don't, I make it EXTRA annoying for my opponents to try to kill me. Hug trees, block with corners, kite, run buffs out, barrel. There is nothing in ToS that says you can't play like a jerk vs people who use OP items like a jerk :eagerness:

CrimsonTider
03-25-2013, 10:41 PM
Do I use fbow? Yes, but not on all my twinks. For the ones i don't, I make it EXTRA annoying for my opponents to try to kill me. Hug trees, block with corners, kite, run buffs out, barrel. There is nothing in ToS that says you can't play like a jerk vs people who use OP items like a jerk :eagerness:

Someone's on a roll tonight.

floats
03-26-2013, 12:24 AM
if ur dealing with those forgies on 30-40, i suggested u lvl to 40, bought a purp bow (cheaper than pink), nuke combo.

hehe or go to 55. Balance there.

Zerious
03-26-2013, 10:21 PM
if ur dealing with those forgies on 30-40, i suggested u lvl to 40, bought a purp bow (cheaper than pink), nuke combo.

hehe or go to 55. Balance there.

But birdies start getting OP afterwards