PDA

View Full Version : Chest Information - Explaination

Arran Tasker
03-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Hello Everyone.

I am seeing numerous chest or different colours and names and I am very confused as to what they mean.

Could someone offer a guide to these chest and explain what each mean, or give an order?

Thanks you

LwMark
03-24-2013, 11:54 AM
Ye i thought about doin one, but i dont know about chests really, so i would have no reason to make one, leave it up to one of these harcore farmers, im sure someone will make a guide fast

Azepeiete
03-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Normal Chests-

Copper, Silver, Golden Chests- Chests found on the non-elite levels beginning with Brackenridge Forest, and ending with the Rook's Nest. These reward gear up to level 16. This gear is non elite, and it rewards from rare(Green), epic (purple), to legendary (pink). That order is from most common to rarest. No golden chests award rare gear anymore though, only epic and legendary.

Banded Copper, Silver, Golden Chests- Found on the non-eliteDead City maps beginning with The Dead City Outskirts and ending on the Tower of Mardrom. These rewards gear up to level 16, though I'm not sure it may be 21, with non-elite legendaries.

Copper, Silver, Golden Pirate Chests-Found on the Kraken Isles non-elite maps. These begin with the Windmoore Harbor, and end with Skull Cove(the toughest of them all) these reward gear level 22 up to anywhere from 24/26 I'm not sure. The legendaries are non-elite.

Elite Legendaries Explanation-Rare(green items) act as if they are a common item, but one level better than they should be. Epic(purple) items act as though they are 2 levels higher than common items. Normal chest legendaries act as though they are 3 levels above. Then Elite legendaries, found in elite chests(see below) act as if they are 5 levels above, so these are the most sought after. You can no longer be awarded level 16 or level 21 elite legendaries, as the elite chests only award level 25(maybe 26). In order to access elite maps, at this time, you must be level 25 or 26(the level cap at the moment). The old level caps were 16 and 21 so that's why there is discontinued elite legendary gear from there.

Elite Copper, Silver, Golden chest II-These chests are awarded the same places as normal chests, from Brackenridge Forest all the way up through Rook's Nest. They are un-sellable and must be opened. These chests award elite legendaries if you're lucky. I suggest farming elite Brackenridge Village up to the point of Jarl Gruwald. They award up to level 25 gear, and some of the best jewelry

Elite Banded Copper, Silver, Golden chests-Found in the Dead City maps, the Dead City Outskirts through the Tower of Mardrom. These award up to level 25 elite legendary gear. Very tough to farm at the moment, but if you feel so inclined you should farm the Arcanum Grounds. Kill up to the first bridge, then run to the end, stop, kill all the archers, and go to the boss. There will be a second boss once you finish with the first.

Elite Copper, Silver Pirate chests-The newest chests, found in the elite Kraken Isles maps. From Windmoore Harbor up through the Skull Cove(the toughest map of them all). These award elite legendaries, up to level 26.

Elite Golden Pirate Chests-These chests are found in the Kraken Isles maps. These can award elite legendaries, but they can also award any of the 3 mythic helms. All of which are level 26. Himinglevas Aged Helm of Brutality-Rogue, Uller's Aged Visage of Warfare-Warrior, and Villi's Aged Cowl of Assault-Sorcerer. There is also a very slim chance at the Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks, the only arcane weapon at this moment designed for rogues. The Arcane and Mythic rarity items do not follow the level scale, they are just awesome

Locked Grand Crates of the Watch-Chests that require 15 plat to open, which award a non-elite legendary, a mythic, OR an arcane, with 2 epics. There is also VIP crates, which I'm assuming you weren't awarded as a new player, but they were given to players who have bought $25 of plat. They were crates, that didn't cost plat to open.

Hope this helped :)

Azepeiete
03-24-2013, 12:00 PM
6 minutes fast enough mark?

LwMark
03-24-2013, 12:04 PM
6 minutes fast enough mark?

I couldnt even tell you about half those lol

Yes fast and detailed

Also i love your sig, read it other day

Oh u forgot VIP chests :p

Azepeiete
03-24-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks, added crates all together. They're a risky business tho :).